• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads
Forums
THE TRIDENT TROPHY COMPETITION - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards)
+-- Forum: The Firing Line (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Combat Mission (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: THE TRIDENT TROPHY COMPETITION (/showthread.php?tid=44093)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: THE TRIDENT TROPHY COMPETITION - Marshall666 - 02-15-2008

i`m fighting for the wpc .
and pos,my nick is marshall666 ,ot just marshall Fiery

RE: THE TRIDENT TROPHY COMPETITION - OWL - 02-15-2008

Respect for Wombat:bow:
Excellent idea to use assault boats, so he can move his infantry from sector to sector!!

RE: THE TRIDENT TROPHY COMPETITION - Der Kuenstler - 02-15-2008

OWL Wrote:Respect for Wombat:bow:
Excellent idea to use assault boats, so he can move his infantry from sector to sector!!

Whaaa? Boats can go through woods?

RE: THE TRIDENT TROPHY COMPETITION - Colonel Talvela - 02-15-2008

Der Kuenstler Wrote:
OWL Wrote:Respect for Wombat:bow:

Whaaa? Boats can go through woods?

I dont understand the question. clear one sector and then ferry units across the water. too bad he boat got sunk.

Look at the map they are using - there is no water - the three sections are divided by woods. I was wondering if by some gamey quality boats could pass through wood terrain.

Of course then - why buy a boat - infantry can walk through woods anyway - nevermind!

RE: THE TRIDENT TROPHY COMPETITION - PoorOldSpike - 02-15-2008

Here's the Trident map that everybody is using with rivers dividing the sectors. Mind you the water mod I'm using does look a bit grey like paved roads. (I might try to blue it up more with Paint sometime)
[Image: Trident-map-1.png]

COMBAT FOOTAGE (mixed sector) - RNL Tigers Hetzer forces Sherman to retreat..

My Sher 75 got the first shot on the Hetzer, saw it ping and immediately chickened and slammed into reverse before it could fire back...I'm getting a bad feeling about this..
[Image: RNLJ.gif]

PoorOldSpike Wrote:Mind you the water mod I'm using does look a bit grey like paved roads.

oops - my bad - I thought they were roads looking at them...

COMBAT FOOTAGE (mixed sector) - Bert Blitzkrieg's Sherman punches out a panzers lights..

As the blazing church provides a backdrop, the fierce tank engagements continue unabated..
[Image: BBN.gif]

Ah that's better (at least on my ancient monitor), I blued up the water a bit..:)
[Image: Tri-map.png]