• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads
Forums
The Competition & Teaser Thread - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards)
+-- Forum: The Firing Line (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Panzer Battles (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=280)
+--- Thread: The Competition & Teaser Thread (/showthread.php?tid=65518)

Time to reveal... - Strela - 02-22-2014

Well all, as promised we wanted to tell you,

[Image: a4e9ea8194PB%20Graphics%20105.png]

The game we're releasing very soon is;

[Image: d78f5bc2b3PB%20Graphics%20106.png]

The judges have got together and decided that the winner of the competition is;

Ricky B

Rick allowed the competition to run for an absolutely massive 32 minutes before dropping the winning post (number 2!) in the thread.

With that in mind though one entry was pretty much on the money - despite the individual not 'officially' submitting it.

(12-23-2013, 06:40 PM)Xaver Wrote: Damn, i arrive to late, my first option was Kursk "Panzer battles: Kursk 43 clash of titans in the south flank" but this option is covered...

"Panzer Battles: Zhitomir 43, Rise of firebrigades"

I dont expect win i have 0 luck in random games Big Grin

The judges have decided to make an exception here and in recognition of both his 'accuracy' and constant support of this competition thread, to also award a game to;

Xaver

Please note the judges decision is final and all correspondence will be ignored...! Closet Hide

Please congratulate both Rick & Xaver.

David

PS Don't forget that the Scenario Design Center is also giving away a copy of the game. If you haven't already registered, go here!

http://hist-sdc.blogspot.sg/2013/12/announcing-sdcs-panzer-battles.html

RE: The Competition & Teaser Thread - Compass Rose - 02-23-2014

Way to go Ricky B and Xaver! Thumbs Up

CheerCheerCheerCheerCheer
. . CheerCheerCheerCheer
-- . . . CheerCheerCheer
------ . . CheerCheer
------ . . . . Cheer

RE: The Competition & Teaser Thread - Kuriltai - 02-23-2014

Cigar5

Quick on the trigger Ricky B!

Nice move you guys giving Xaver a copy in spite of all the weird pictures he posted... Big Grin

Congrats

RE: The Competition & Teaser Thread - Xaver - 02-23-2014

First of all thanks a lot, i dont remember win something in years... or at least win something without eliminating competition Hook hehehe.

Congratulations to Ricky "speedy" B the faster keyboard on this side of the screen Draw

WOA!!! i am one day away and look, i win something!!! i think should push less F5, at least would have a F5 buttom Big Grin I understand know silence yesterday... all the time to decide "ok, i want go to bed give the 2nd game that damn annoying Xaver" Big Laugh

[Image: 1360520310_jury.jpg]

I feel like

[Image: oscarpix17f-4-copy.jpg]

I only want say thanks to my parents, my history teacher who made me want learn more about which was, thanks to all the war movies i see when i was young specially "Kelly´s heroes" because i start wanting know more about tigers and finish learning even from ancient wars ... and of course, thanks to Mr DiCaprio thanks to his image i do some critical votes to win this prize and well, is say thanks to him or he break my legs

[Image: DJANGO-UNCHAINED_leo.jpg]

Again thanks and congratulations for you hard work to give us a new serie to exploit... if "she" leave us LOL

EDIT: i dont remember say that the money i reserved for PzB 01 AKA "Panzer Battles: Kursk southern flank" is now reserved for PzB 02 AKA "guys leave us time to resupply and we start working on it" :-)

RE: The Competition & Teaser Thread - ComradeP - 02-23-2014

Congratulations Ricky B and Xaver!

My unofficial guess of Prokhorovka was further off than I expected, I didn't actually expect the game to have "southern flank" in its name, so that was a good guess by Xaver.

I'm glad to be able to pay for the game, as hopefully that will bring the wishful thinking of Xaver and me closer: Zhitomir.

RE: The Competition & Teaser Thread - enigma6584 - 02-23-2014

Any chance you guys give us an AAR based on the beta? I for one would enjoy reading that. They do this over at Battlefront with the upcoming releases and they (AARs) are just fun to watch and stir even more excitement for the release.

RE: The Competition & Teaser Thread - Tide1 - 02-23-2014

Xaver

It was all those positive waves baby Mex Big Grin

[Image: 5e9856d1ec006wy7kd.jpg]

RE: The Competition & Teaser Thread - Xaver - 02-23-2014

Yep, nothing to see this when you were young for your interest in military matters Big Laugh

[Image: screencap629-1.jpg]

Well, the true is i allways love the final movie part... the far west moments in the village fight Gun Trick Helmet Wink

RE: The Competition & Teaser Thread - Ricky B - 02-23-2014

Xaver did a great job in the thread, and deserves the game Sherlock. Me, just call me "Quick Rick" Horse3.

Been playing with this for a few weeks now to be ready to support the game, thanks David! It's gonna be BIG Big Grin2.

Rick

RE: The Competition & Teaser Thread - Strela - 02-23-2014

(02-23-2014, 02:50 AM)enigma6584 Wrote: Any chance you guys give us an AAR based on the beta? I for one would enjoy reading that. They do this over at Battlefront with the upcoming releases and they (AARs) are just fun to watch and stir even more excitement for the release.

Hi,

I know there are a couple of AAR's in preparation for release day. I'll ask the guys if they are happy to show you one beforehand.

David