• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads
Forums
Old Bolt stuff - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards)
+-- Forum: The Firing Line (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tiller Operational Campaigns (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: TOC Mod Scenario List (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=107)
+----- Forum: Danube Front '85 Mods (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=174)
+----- Thread: Old Bolt stuff (/showthread.php?tid=52839)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: Bolt out of the Blue 4.6.1 - Ricky B - 11-24-2010

Unless various versions and mods are made to overwrite standard game files they won't impact other games - outside of the weather.dat file which is shared. I am not aware of any issues with BOTB so you should be safe in downloand and using it - there shouldn't be any issue with the other games you have going.

Rick

RE: Bolt out of the Blue 4.6.1 - Cherper - 11-25-2010

I haven't been able to download the files. Rapidshare won't let me do it as a free user. Are the files hosted anywhere else?

RE: Bolt out of the Blue 4.6.1 - Cherper - 11-25-2010

Only took an hour of trying, but I did finally get the files.

RE: Bolt out of the Blue 4.6.1 - Nitram Draw - 01-17-2011

I'm not sure if you fixed this but the WP supply source on the south edge of the map on the west side of the Danube has no supply value.

RE: Bolt out of the Blue 4.6.1 - Aaron - 02-18-2011

I have to apologize for my absence but i do have a new version about 3 hours away from ready, the problem is ive only been home 3 hours in the last 2 months and just had a buttmunch quit 2 days ago so now im looking for a new hire. Im still here and watchin so if theres any other input let me no. Im thinkin ill have some free time in a couple of weeks.

Aaron

RE: Bolt out of the Blue 4.6.1 - Nitram Draw - 02-20-2011

(02-18-2011, 07:01 PM)tazaaron Wrote: I have to apologize for my absence but i do have a new version about 3 hours away from ready, the problem is ive only been home 3 hours in the last 2 months and just had a buttmunch quit 2 days ago so now im looking for a new hire. Im still here and watchin so if theres any other input let me no. Im thinkin ill have some free time in a couple of weeks.

Aaron

This mod is FANTASTIC. It really could have been released as a stand alone game. The Campaign is better than any of the other MC ones I've played and the potential for additional smaller scenarios is endless given the extensive OOB. Have you ever talked to anyone at HPS/Tiller about this?
I have a few observations/requests if you are going to make a new version.
There are a number of Jeep type units in the French forces. Some are listed as guns, some as vehicles and some as men. They are pretty useless as men. I think they should be changed to either vehicles or guns.
The colors of the NATO SAM units are confusing regarding who can spot for them. There as Dutch colored units that have to be spotted for by British troops, German colored ones that need US spotters, etc. Would it be possible to make the SAM units the color of the nationlity that spotted for them?
It seems to me that ECM on HQ's happens a lot. I have had turns where 50 of my HQ's were jammed and another 40 of my opponents jammed. Given the large number of HQ's and the extra disruption chance by artillery/air strike maybe the detection chance could be lowered a bit.
There is a lot of rubble created during the game. Maybe the chance of clearing it could be increased?
Some German engineer units show a bridge symbol but cannot build bridges. Unfortunately I cannot recall the exact units but I think they were Corp level in the I and II Corps. They were larger units too, 300+ men.

RE: Bolt out of the Blue 4.6.1 - Indragnir - 03-07-2011

(02-18-2011, 07:01 PM)tazaaron Wrote: I have to apologize for my absence but i do have a new version about 3 hours away from ready, the problem is ive only been home 3 hours in the last 2 months and just had a buttmunch quit 2 days ago so now im looking for a new hire. Im still here and watchin so if theres any other input let me no. Im thinkin ill have some free time in a couple of weeks.

Aaron

Aaron, I'm eager to check the new BOTB. Have you a changes log? Would it be 4.7 or something?

Bests
César

RE: Bolt out of the Blue 4.6.1 - Aaron - 03-30-2011

Sorry been way to busy, 4.7 will be the new version and i believe theres a change log a few pages back. I got an email asking also and cant remember off the top of my head who it was, all i can say is hopefully in a couple more weeks ill have time to take 3 hours and finish it up. Im hiring someone new tomorrow which will free up many hours a week, my GF got a DUI which didnt help things out, now she cant drive. I almost blew my car up friday when i fell asleep in the drivers seat waiting for my GF to come out from work and my foot ended up on the gas pedal floored for about 10-15min, so its in the shop getting some repairs, did i mention im working 7 days a week. Its all good though, havin fun but missing the gaming a bit.

Aaron

tryin for a kid also

RE: Bolt out of the Blue 4.6.1 - Indragnir - 03-30-2011

(03-30-2011, 05:36 PM)tazaaron Wrote: Sorry been way to busy, 4.7 will be the new version and i believe theres a change log a few pages back. I got an email asking also and cant remember off the top of my head who it was, all i can say is hopefully in a couple more weeks ill have time to take 3 hours and finish it up. Im hiring someone new tomorrow which will free up many hours a week, my GF got a DUI which didnt help things out, now she cant drive. I almost blew my car up friday when i fell asleep in the drivers seat waiting for my GF to come out from work and my foot ended up on the gas pedal floored for about 10-15min, so its in the shop getting some repairs, did i mention im working 7 days a week. Its all good though, havin fun but missing the gaming a bit.

Aaron

tryin for a kid also

Indeed you're busy. Life is for joying, never forget!.

May I assist you? I can edit/add/remove units from scenario or OOB. I've experience modding JT games.

César

RE: Bolt out of the Blue 4.6.1 - P.Ako - 04-01-2011

Same for me, if you need any unit graphic or something like that done, just tell me.

EDIT: And if you want i (or we) could make something also for Korea 89