• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads
Forums
Bolt out of the Blue 4.4 - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards)
+-- Forum: The Firing Line (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tiller Operational Campaigns (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Bolt out of the Blue 4.4 (/showthread.php?tid=52199)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Bolt out of the Blue 4.4 - JDR Dragoon - 09-24-2009

Ostland [SPR Wrote:]

Still shot from АК-74 and Т-72.

Of course they did . The question is: How much?

Quote: You not from Russia?

Njet. Ja datski. Gavarit nimnoga pa Russki ;)

RE: Bolt out of the Blue 4.4 - Ostland [SPR] - 09-24-2009

JDR Dragoon Wrote:

Still shot from АК-74 and Т-72.

Of course they did . The question is: How much?

Quote: You not from Russia?

Njet. Ja datski. Gavarit nimnoga pa Russki ;)

I shot two times from АК and time from the tank, but it was Russia. In the USSR training was better....:)

Я по Датски не говорю...:conf:

RE: Bolt out of the Blue 4.4 - Midge - 09-25-2009

I shot two times from АК and time from the tank, but it was Russia. In the USSR training was better....:)

Я по Датски не говорю...:conf:
[/quote]

Two times eh ! Good job the barns in West Germany were big !

Incase you're wondering what I'm on about we have a saying about people not very proficient with weapons that "They couldn't hit the side of a barn"

RE: Bolt out of the Blue 4.4 - Aaron - 09-25-2009

Haha, i like my morale ratings where they are and im not changing them. I think its a very good representation of morale/quality where its at now. In my own opinion 10months, even 18 months is not enough time to train a soldier unless it was ww2 and u were out training everyday, those of us that have been in the service know that this isnt true and even more so for the WP. It takes a good 24 months in my opinion from what ive seen to get a decent solider. U have to remember C is average in the game, there is nothing wrong with a C if u compare it to all the armies in the world your way ahead of most.

Aaron

I shot more from an AK than u did. I should have a morale of A+++

RE: Bolt out of the Blue 4.4 - Ostland [SPR] - 09-25-2009

Guards Division dont's plucking potatoes on a Kholkhoz! And Airborne don't plucking potatoes and felling trees!

RE: Bolt out of the Blue 4.4 - JDR Dragoon - 09-25-2009

Guards Division dont's plucking potatoes on a Kholkhoz! And Airborne don't plucking potatoes and felling trees!

Of course not. Some (but not all) of the Guards Formations are "B". Most of the Desantniki are "A". What more do you want? A+? ;)

RE: Bolt out of the Blue 4.4 - Kuriltai - 09-25-2009

I have to say I am enjoying the Hell out of this thread ! Big Grin
Perhaps JDR and Ostland better settle this with a quick game ? ;)

I am reminded of an old board game where your morale was not decided until you" saw the elephant". Too bad HPS could not come up with something like that.
Also reminded of the book "Dragons at war".Basically a good unit on paper takes its first 1986 rotation thru the NTC and finds out what Clauswitz meant by "friction".

I think Taz is on the right track with the ratings and a Division or two could always be changed for balance.

RE: Bolt out of the Blue 4.4 - Ostland [SPR] - 09-25-2009

JDR Dragoon Wrote:

Of course not. Some (but not all) of the Guards Formations are "B". Most of the Desantniki are "A". What more do you want? A+? ;)

I agree. More questions to structure of parts. And Mod Tazaaron
very good.

RE: Bolt out of the Blue 4.4 - P.Ako - 10-03-2009

Sorry for bringing up the subject of the Austrian M-60 and M-109 again, but recently i have been in the Austrian military museum and take a look at those photos please:

[Image: dscn4838.jpg]

In this one you can see a T-34 and a M-60 camouflage exactly like the American version of the M-60A3.

[Image: dscn4846v.jpg]

And in this other, among other vehicles, a M-109, also camouflaged like the American version

[Image: dscn4847a.jpg]

And this one is just the same photo but there is some vehicle to the right that i can't identify.

What i wanted to say is that it would be more correct to copy the American M-60A3 and M-109 over the Austrian ones.

Sorry for posting those big photos and for the info that i posted about the M-60 a few moths ago, i was fooled...

RE: Bolt out of the Blue 4.4 - JDR Dragoon - 10-04-2009

But when did the austrian army start using the NATO Tri-Color scheme? Those vehicles might have been painted that way in the 1990s ;)