• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads
Forums
Bolt out of the Blue 4.4 - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards)
+-- Forum: The Firing Line (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tiller Operational Campaigns (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Bolt out of the Blue 4.4 (/showthread.php?tid=52199)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Bolt out of the Blue 4.4 - Ostland [SPR] - 09-18-2009

I correct yours OOB "Bolt out of the Blue 4.4". Then I will show result. OK.

RE: Bolt out of the Blue 4.4 - Aaron - 09-18-2009

Ive already corrected it, its no big deal it doesnt effect anything, it will be in an update a few months from now.

Aaron

RE: Bolt out of the Blue 4.4 - P.Ako - 09-18-2009

tazaaron Wrote:Im not making any smaller scenarios, i only like the whole thing. Any game ive ever owned ive only played the big one, dont care for the small ones. Anyone can feel free to build off of it, thats what its for. Im back working on the BIG one for Korea 89 and about to send it out to a few people ive finally got graphics for every unit, lots of new ones but alot just got a substitution intill i can find a better one.

Aaron

Yes!!! and a lot of strategic decisions i suppose?

RE: Bolt out of the Blue 4.4 - Ostland [SPR] - 09-19-2009

Dear,Tazaaron!
You have added in GSFG,NGF,CGF new divisions from the USSR ?

RE: Bolt out of the Blue 4.4 - Ostland [SPR] - 09-19-2009

New structure Soviet AA Brigade.

[Image: ZRB.jpg]

RE: Bolt out of the Blue 4.4 - P.Ako - 09-19-2009

Ostland [SPR Wrote:]
New structure Soviet AA Brigade.

[Image: ZRB.jpg]

Uhmm as cool that it can sound, i don't think that HQs for the regiment/brigades is something good, it only represents more units to move when it all can depend on the division HQ.

Furthermore, if the HQs are added to the AA brigades then i don't see any excuse to add HQs to Helicopter brigades in NATO armies....

RE: Bolt out of the Blue 4.4 - Ostland [SPR] - 09-20-2009

P.Ako Wrote:Uhmm as cool that it can sound, i don't think that HQs for the regiment/brigades is something good, it only represents more units to move when it all can depend on the division HQ.

Furthermore, if the HQs are added to the AA brigades then i don't see any excuse to add HQs to Helicopter brigades in NATO armies....

It agree. Then only to add antiaircraft Flak in AA Brigade.

RE: Bolt out of the Blue 4.4 - Ostland [SPR] - 09-20-2009

To raise moral guards troops. To "B".

RE: Bolt out of the Blue 4.4 - P.Ako - 09-21-2009

Aaron, why don't you open a new thread for the Korea 89 and start posting some eye candy like pics, stats and so on?

RE: Bolt out of the Blue 4.4 - Aaron - 09-21-2009

Stats, well theres alot of screamin Chinamen and a whole lot of Artillery that has turned the DMZ into a bloodbath.

Aaron