• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Scale model napolonic troops.
01-23-2024, 11:54 PM,
RE: Scale model napolonic troops.
I did the overnight soaking in dish soap and water. But, I discovered wargames a couple of years later. Throw in the fact we played neighborhood football, going to the beach, girls, first time I realized there just wasn't enough time to do everything. Since they weren't jumbled around and handled much, they never peeled. I gave my collection to my oldest son. Haven't seen them since. That was 2000. He is into computer games like Me. I'm Tiller/WDS WW2 and Modern, he is Warhammer and other Sci Fi/Fantasy.
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2024, 02:59 AM,
RE: Scale model napolonic troops.
(01-23-2024, 11:54 PM)Outlaw Josey Wales Wrote: I did the overnight soaking in dish soap and water.  But, I discovered wargames a couple of years later.  Throw in the fact we played neighborhood football, going to the beach, girls, first time I realized there just wasn't enough time to do everything.  Since they weren't jumbled around and handled much, they never peeled.  I gave my collection to my oldest son.  Haven't seen them since.  That was 2000.  He is into computer games like Me.  I'm Tiller/WDS WW2 and Modern, he is Warhammer and other Sci Fi/Fantasy.

I cant find what I want here where I live, I don't really do Amazon or E bay,  so I went to Hobby Crafts and bought this.

Attached Files
.jpg   IMG_0002.jpg (Size: 72.51 KB / Downloads: 7)
Quote:Sir Winston Churchill said they were the "Finest Regiment in the world" The Gordon Highlanders ,
Quote this message in a reply