• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for newcomers to the PZC/MC series
02-15-2024, 05:12 PM,
Opponent Wanted  Looking for newcomers to the PZC/MC series
I am a newcomer to the PZC/MC series and I want to play with players of similar skill level. But if you're an old hand, I welcome that, too, and I think I can learn a lot of new things:)

I can also play WDS Napoleon, M&P and Combat Mission x2
Quote this message in a reply
02-16-2024, 06:05 AM,
RE: Looking for newcomers to the PZC/MC series
(02-15-2024, 05:12 PM)KonigsbergSausage Wrote: I am a newcomer to the PZC/MC series and I want to play with players of similar skill level. But if you're an old hand, I welcome that, too, and I think I can learn a lot of new things:)

I'm about as far from a Newcomer as you'll find hereabouts, but if you'd like to try something out I'd be happy to help you out.  More than happy to teach as we play if that's what you fancy as well.  If you're interested send me a Private Message and we can discuss the particulars.
02-16-2024, 06:15 AM,
(02-15-2024, 05:12 PM)KonigsbergSausage Wrote: I am a newcomer to the PZC/MC series and I want to play with players of similar skill level. But if you're an old hand, I welcome that, too, and I think I can learn a lot of new things:)

Howdy!  I'm still a PZC newbie.  I do have a couple of games under my belt but am in no way anywhere close to proficient.  Which PZC games do you have?
02-16-2024, 06:42 AM,

Welcome, I can highly recommend you play a scenario against Steel God as he knows these games inside out and will help you to learn the game mechanics. 

Enjoy  Wink
02-16-2024, 12:39 PM,
(02-16-2024, 06:15 AM)Nick R�sch Wrote:

Howdy!  I'm still a PZC newbie.  I do have a couple of games under my belt but am in no way anywhere close to proficient.  Which PZC games do you have?

I own the following PZC products:
Budapest 45 Bulge 44 ElAlamein 42 France 40 Japan 46 Market Garden 44 Mius 43 Orel 43 Philippines 44 Rzhev 42 Salerno 43 Sicily 43 Stalingrad 42 Tunis 43
And all products of Modern Campaigns and PZB.

I think I'll play Steel God first to understand the game, and I'll contact you when I want to try a close battle Helmet Smile
02-18-2024, 04:43 AM,
(02-16-2024, 12:39 PM)KonigsbergSausage Wrote:
(02-16-2024, 06:15 AM)Nick R�sch Wrote:

I own the following PZC products:
Budapest 45 Bulge 44 ElAlamein 42 France 40 Japan 46 Market Garden 44 Mius 43 Orel 43 Philippines 44 Rzhev 42 Salerno 43 Sicily 43 Stalingrad 42 Tunis 43
And all products of Modern Campaigns and PZB.

I think I'll play Steel God first to understand the game, and I'll contact you when I want to try a close battle Helmet Smile

Look forward to it!