• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Lars from Denmark aka BanzaiPenguin
11-20-2023, 10:55 AM,
Lars from Denmark aka BanzaiPenguin
Does anyone know what happened to Lars from Denmark, his email is BanzaiPenguin?
We started a game a few months back and were having great fun, he understood that I had to pause the game for almost a month due to family/work obligations. The plan was to pick things up again now that I'm available, but I can't seem to get ahold of him.
Quote this message in a reply
11-28-2023, 03:37 AM,
RE: Lars from Denmark aka BanzaiPenguin
(11-20-2023, 10:55 AM)Almskaar Wrote: Does anyone know what happened to Lars from Denmark, his email is BanzaiPenguin?
We started a game a few months back and were having great fun, he understood that I had to pause the game for almost a month due to family/work obligations. The plan was to pick things up again now that I'm available, but I can't seem to get ahold of him.

Did you reach him? Try posting a "flare" for him in the ladder for the game you were playing.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
11-28-2023, 10:49 AM,
(11-28-2023, 03:37 AM)Scud Wrote:
(11-20-2023, 10:55 AM)Almskaar Wrote: Does anyone know what happened to Lars from Denmark, his email is BanzaiPenguin?

Did you reach him? Try posting a "flare" for him in the ladder for the game you were playing.

Dave

Thanks for asking. No, I haven't. Do you know him? Of course I tried his email first, weeks ago now. Our communication was great up until I had to take a long break. Makes me wonder if something bad happened. I'll see about posting a flare. We actually met on the WDS forum, but he did tell me about The Blitz.
Cheers
11-28-2023, 12:24 PM,
No, I don't know him. Try posting on the WDS Forum, too. I'm sure he'll show up at some point. Good luck.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email