• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

fastphil temporarily out of action
11-15-2023, 11:04 AM,
fastphil temporarily out of action
  I am in the process of giving birth to my first kidney stone, a 5mm gem that woke me up at three in the morning.  As the ER DR said it’s fine in the kidney and fine in the bladder but the road in between is not for the faint of heart.  Between the pain and pain meds I am having a hard time functioning, so I have stop gaming until the little bugger passes.  Hopefully the stone will pass in a few days or the pain lessen enough to focus.  Sorry for the delay.

Regards, Phil
Quote this message in a reply
11-15-2023, 01:03 PM,
RE: fastphil temporarily out of action
(11-15-2023, 11:04 AM)fastphil Wrote:   I am in the process of giving birth to my first kidney stone, a 5mm gem that woke me up at three in the morning.  As the ER DR said it’s fine in the kidney and fine in the bladder but the road in between is not for the faint of heart.  Between the pain and pain meds I am having a hard time functioning, so I have stop gaming until the little bugger passes.  Hopefully the stone will pass in a few days or the pain lessen enough to focus.  Sorry for the delay.

Regards, Phil

Neil Simon, the playwright, once described it as trying to pass luggage.  Big Grin

Hope it's not quite as bad. 

Feel better,

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
11-16-2023, 12:06 AM,
Get well soon.
11-16-2023, 06:18 AM,
Hang in there my man and Get Well!!   Wink
11-20-2023, 09:25 AM,
(11-15-2023, 11:04 AM)fastphil Wrote:   I am in the process of giving birth to my first kidney stone, a 5mm gem that woke me up at three in the morning.  As the ER DR said it’s fine in the kidney and fine in the bladder but the road in between is not for the faint of heart.  Between the pain and pain meds I am having a hard time functioning, so I have stop gaming until the little bugger passes.  Hopefully the stone will pass in a few days or the pain lessen enough to focus.  Sorry for the delay.

Regards, Phil

Well I finally gave birth to the little bugger and hopefully I will not have another.  I am back in business.  

Regards,

Phil
11-20-2023, 09:25 PM,
Stay away from cola's and iced tea.
Drink clear fluids. That is what the doctor told me. So, I switched from Crown Royal and Ginger ale to Vodka and Tonic. Martini

Farmer

HSL