• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for an opponent
06-28-2023, 06:04 AM,
Opponent Wanted  Looking for an opponent
Hello,

I'm looking for an opponent for any Panzer Campaign and any scenario size.

I'm quite a beginner even if I have a few games finished. I am willing to learn. I can do a turn a day to a turn every two days depending on the size of the scenario.

I am also open to FWWC or MC.

I am preferably interested in France '40, Market Garden '44, Normandy '44 or Moscow '41.

Regards.
Quote this message in a reply
06-28-2023, 07:42 AM,
RE: Looking for an opponent
I am willing to give a France'40 or Moscow '41 scenario a try. I have not played a human opponent in a very long time. Pick something you want to play and send it over. I can do a turn a day.

Rob
06-28-2023, 08:25 AM,
If you are still looking for an opponent, I would like to try Market-Garden. I am a fast player, have played Panzer Campaigns for a long time.
06-30-2023, 04:12 AM,
(06-28-2023, 07:42 AM)Smedley Wrote: I am willing to give a France'40 or Moscow '41 scenario a try.  I have not played a human opponent in a very long time.  Pick something you want to play and send it over.  I can do a turn a day.

Rob

I have sent you an e-mail

(06-28-2023, 08:25 AM)panther421 Wrote: If you are still looking for an opponent, I would like to try Market-Garden.  I am a fast player, have played Panzer Campaigns for a long time.

I don't think I can keep more than one game going at the moment. Maybe next time, sorry.

Regards.
06-30-2023, 04:57 AM,
Email received and replied to. I would like to try Gembloux with default rules.

Rob