• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Normandy '44 Grand Campaign Unit pictures
06-20-2023, 11:28 PM,
Normandy '44 Grand Campaign Unit pictures
I have just downloaded The Grand Campaign scenario but I notice that most of the unit pictures are missing. does anyone have the files for these pictures?

Nick
Quote this message in a reply
06-21-2023, 09:47 PM,
RE: Normandy '44 Grand Campaign Unit pictures
Right in the download page it says this:

This version of 750 turns Monster Campaign is heavily based upon Jon Sowden and Volcano Man work. It doesn’t include Jon Sowden art or Volcano art, please download them from Glenns website or Volcanos website.This scenario should be played with these rules: Alternative Indirect Fire Resolution, Alternative Direct Fire Resolution, Alternative Assault Resolution, Artillery setup, Low Visibility Air Effects, Counterbattery Fire, Night Fatigue, Programmed Weather, Limited Air Recon. Explicit Supply is recomended. Please note that : Alternative Indirect Fire Resolution. Alternative Direct Fire Resolution, Alternative Assault Resolution are KEY rules for this scenario.Please read the Word Doc. included in the Zip file.

So you have to download the images form Glenns website or Volcanos website, both of which are unknown and probably no longer available.

But I think the scenario here at the blitz is not longer need or outdated.

WDS provides:

#30x - Normandy Campaign (6 June - 19 August) by Wig Graves & Jim Dunnam, which is also 750 turns long and you can actually read the text and has no missing unit pictures.

So I recommend using this one instead and deleting form the Blitz the other.
Quote this message in a reply