• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

France'14 missing file
05-02-2023, 09:28 AM,
France'14 missing file
My East Prussia'14 and Serbia'14 games have a fwwoob application file in the Main game folder.
Just noticed that my France'14 game does'nt have this file.
All the PZC games have a oob file as well in the Main game folder.
Could some kind soul check their France'14 Main game folder for this file.
And if it is included with the game, could you possible post a copy here in the thread, as I do not want to uninstall then download and install again just for one missing file.
Thanks in advance and waiting in eager anticipation to find wither the file exists or not in France'14.
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2023, 01:34 PM,
RE: France'14 missing file
I believe it is missing on purpose, although I didn't find a note on that in what I checked from the game installation. As there were 4 years of fighting across the map in F'14, I believe the OOB editor was left out in order to limit players to the OOB from 1914.
[Image: exercise.png]
05-02-2023, 08:39 PM,
RE: France'14 missing file
(05-02-2023, 01:34 PM)Ricky B Wrote: I believe it is missing on purpose, although I didn't find a note on that in what I checked from the game installation. As there were 4 years of fighting across the map in F'14, I believe the OOB editor was left out in order to limit players to the OOB from 1914.

Thanks for the info, I only noticed this because I have a separate mod install that I was farting around with.