• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

West front Campaign issue
04-25-2023, 09:49 AM,
RE: West front Campaign issue
That's the old version of the game, not 2.02, you need to update. That is screen tearing, probably another program in the background messing with the map redraw.
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
Quote this message in a reply
04-25-2023, 11:47 PM,
Thanks Mike, appreciate your input on this issue! Wink
04-27-2023, 04:42 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-27-2023, 05:59 AM by Relayer.)
Thanks everyone for your help,

For some reason I can't get the version 2.02 to load?
I'm not that computer savey even when i just try and play from the 2.0 ver. the maps on the desert scenarios (campaign) are mess up and in no particular order.
04-27-2023, 09:29 AM,
(04-27-2023, 04:42 AM)Relayer Wrote: Thanks everyone for your help,

For some reason I can't get the version 2.02 to load?
I'm not that computer savey even when i just try and play from the 2.0 ver. the maps on the desert scenarios (campaign) are mess up and in no particular order.

Go to matrixgames and login. Then go to "mypage" and as long as you registered your game, there will be a download link to the 2.02 game. Download it, unzip it, then launch the installer and do a clean install of the game. That should do the trick. If you have any games or scenarios you want to save, back them up first.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
04-28-2023, 01:17 AM,
I did what you suggested when the upgrade is installed it won't launch error message come up?
saying the game file is already open?
I think I have something else going on.
04-28-2023, 07:40 AM,
https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/viewt...0&t=284393

Start there, that might help.

Jason Petho
Send this user an email
04-28-2023, 10:38 AM,
Did not work? does the physical copies have the 2.02 version on it?
If so I'll purchase a physical copy.
04-28-2023, 12:05 PM,
(04-28-2023, 01:17 AM)Relayer Wrote: I did what you suggested when the upgrade is installed it won't launch error message come up?
saying the game file is already open?
I think I have something else going on.

On your keyboard, press the keys control/alt/delete at the same time. When the blue screen appears choose and click the task manager. Look for any files like installer or JTCS, West front, whatever you think might be associated with the game and the game installer. Click on them one at a time and in the lower right click the end task button for each one (or right click the file name and end task).

When you're done close the window.

Right click the installer and choose "open" (this will avoid accidentally opening two installers by clicking on it too many times)

That should take care of that problem.

Note, rebooting will do the same thing as all that, but it takes longer.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email