• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Search Engines
04-10-2023, 03:23 AM,
Search Engines
Can anyone recommend a search engine(s) that will call up conservative topics and sites? Google, Duck duck go just hide things. Thanks jonny
04-15-2023, 05:36 AM,
RE: Search Engines
(04-10-2023, 03:23 AM)jonnymacbrown Wrote: Can anyone recommend a search engine(s) that will call up conservative topics and sites? Google, Duck duck go just hide things. Thanks jonny

TUSK claims zero censorship- but I’ve not used it so can’t recommend, just answering your question
04-15-2023, 05:37 AM,
(04-15-2023, 05:36 AM)Steel God Wrote:
(04-10-2023, 03:23 AM)jonnymacbrown Wrote: Can anyone recommend a search engine(s) that will call up conservative topics and sites? Google, Duck duck go just hide things. Thanks jonny

TUSK claims zero censorship- but I’ve not used it so can’t recommend, just answering your question

Thanks! I'll give it a try!  Big Grin
04-15-2023, 10:39 PM,
Could always go to Fox News.
04-19-2023, 09:07 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-19-2023, 09:10 PM by Kool Kat.)
(04-15-2023, 10:39 PM)Outlaw Josey Wales Wrote: Could always go to Fox News.

Wait. Isn't that the same Fox News that will now have to pay a $787.5 million out of court settlement for transmitting lies about Dominion Voting Systems and the 2020 election?

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive." - Walter Scott
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
04-19-2023, 10:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-19-2023, 10:26 PM by Outlaw Josey Wales.)
Right now, anything not democrap is the way to go. But, if nobody is going to actually fix things and quit the excessive spending, we're gone anyway. It's only a matter of time.
04-20-2023, 02:01 AM,
(04-19-2023, 10:24 PM)Outlaw Josey Wales Wrote: Right now, anything not democrap is the way to go.  But, if nobody is going to actually fix things and quit the excessive spending, we're gone anyway.  It's only a matter of time.

So, going forward with Fox News, a propaganda profit machine void of the most basic ethics, is the way to go?
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
04-20-2023, 02:11 AM,
(04-20-2023, 02:01 AM)Kool Kat Wrote:
(04-19-2023, 10:24 PM)Outlaw Josey Wales Wrote: Right now, anything not democrap is the way to go.  But, if nobody is going to actually fix things and quit the excessive spending, we're gone anyway.  It's only a matter of time.

So, going forward with Fox News, a propaganda profit machine void of the most basic ethics, is the way to go?

Guys, I'm really sorry to say this but I hope a moderator puts an end to this thread real quick.

I gained so much respect for all of you over the years as a member that I hate seeing this sort of thing here. Frankly, I'm tired of the constant Red State/Blue State, Democrat/Republican, Liberal/Conservative noise that now seems to invade every corner of our lives. There has to be somewhere we can go to pursue a shared interest and hobby together, and keep the politics to ourselves. I'd hate to see the Blitz stop being such a place.

Peace my friends, please.
04-20-2023, 02:17 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-20-2023, 02:21 AM by Kool Kat.)
"Guys, I'm really sorry to say this but I hope a moderator puts an end to this thread real quick."

I actually agree 100% The Mods should have shut down this thread 9+ days ago since the OP was about "search engines that bring up conservative topics and sites." Absolutely, nothing to do with wargames and related topics.

I'm done commenting on this thread. Peace out.
Send this user an email
04-20-2023, 04:29 AM,
Thank you guys for sorting this out peacefully, I have not been around otherwise I would have shut the thread down earlier, as 2-81 Armour said the forum is here just for our hobby with NO advertising and NO politics........... Soap Box