• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Philippine 44 Campaign Leyte-CLOSED
03-24-2023, 09:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-26-2023, 05:13 PM by fabiominatti.)
Opponent Needed  Philippine 44 Campaign Leyte-CLOSED
Hello everyone!
I'm looking for an opponent for the scenario of Philippines 44, The Leyte Operation (637 turns).It's a very long scenario, but I'm going to try to play it all, then let's see what happens! Big Grin
I would like to play as a Japanese, it seems to me an interesting challenge! However I am also available as an ally, let's see the offers!
Greetings everyone! Helmet Wink
Quote this message in a reply
03-26-2023, 07:21 AM,
RE: Philippine 44 Campaign Leyte
(03-24-2023, 09:24 PM)fabiominatti Wrote: Hello everyone!
I'm looking for an opponent for the scenario of Philippines 44, The Leyte Operation (637 turns).It's a very long scenario, but I'm going to try to play it all, then let's see what happens! Big Grin
I would like to play as a Japanese, it seems to me an interesting challenge! However I am also available as an ally, let's see the offers!

Message sent.
03-26-2023, 05:13 PM,
RE: Philippine 44 Campaign Leyte
(03-26-2023, 07:21 AM)Doctor Wrote:
(03-24-2023, 09:24 PM)fabiominatti Wrote: Hello everyone!

Message sent.

Hello people! Big Grin
Thank you for the many offers from friends of the forum, opponenete found.
Until next time! Helmet Wink