• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Possible Bug: Salerno 43 Once Upgraded to v4.01...
03-06-2023, 02:31 PM,
Possible Bug: Salerno 43 Once Upgraded to v4.01...
I just finished my first scenario against the AI (430910_01: The Texans Move Out_Alt) after upgrading to v4.01 and was surprised to not see the victory splash screen nor hear the associated music at the conclusion of the game.  In my particular case the 'Axis Victory' screen was supposed to show.  To be clear, the victory dialog showing the score popped up at the end but not the graphic that shows allied victory, axis victory or draw.

Can anyone else with Salerno 43 that has upgraded to v4.01 test this out too?  FYI I did go back and test the same scenario with the stock version and that worked as it should, so I know it's not an issue with the stock base game that I patched over.

-Mark
Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2023, 10:45 PM,
My 2 Cents  RE: Possible Bug: Salerno 43 Once Upgraded to v4.01...
(03-06-2023, 02:31 PM)MisterMark Wrote: I just finished my first scenario against the AI (430910_01: The Texans Move Out_Alt) after upgrading to v4.01 and was surprised to not see the victory splash screen nor hear the associated music at the conclusion of the game.  In my particular case the 'Axis Victory' screen was supposed to show.  To be clear, the victory dialog showing the score popped up at the end but not the graphic that shows allied victory, axis victory or draw.

Can anyone else with Salerno 43 that has upgraded to v4.01 test this out too?  FYI I did go back and test the same scenario with the stock version and that worked as it should, so I know it's not an issue with the stock base game that I patched over.

-Mark

Got curious , too.

I put that issue to a test.
All I did was to do both sides as Manual , then
changed the turns, no play thru.

YES  - the graphic and tune did happen :

Yes - Panzer Battles - Kursk v.4.01
Yes - Modern Campaigns - Middle East v.4.0

NO - Salerno '43 v.4.01
NO - Ryzhev '42 v.4.01

I only have a few of the PzC games to test.
I've not been playing lately.

So - maybe it is the v.4.01 for PzC (?)   Crazy

The graphic resides in the Screens folder.   

Over and Out
TS
Quote this message in a reply