• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

LFO CMBS up to x3
02-03-2023, 03:41 AM,
Opponent Wanted  RE: LFO CMBS up to x3
(02-03-2023, 12:58 AM)I checked that its V2.16 (confirmed). It was a fresh install from BF.I created a test single player game and saved it. I saw that save, but nothing else. I confirmed my save display included In-Coming folder.Could you send me a different file, just as a test (don't do any setup)?A Canadian Cat Wrote:
(02-02-2023, 08:37 AM)naughtkris Wrote: I guess I really am out of practice. I'm moved the file from dropbox into the Incoming Email folder for BS, but when I open the game, there is nothing displayed in the load a file screen. 

Am I missing something simple? 

Maybe - you need the latest version which I think is 2.16. Lets hope it is that simple.

(02-02-2023, 08:37 AM)naughtkris Wrote: As an aside, I've played two QBs for Cold War.  Both USA vs USSR.  So far, I do find the sides fairly even.

Agreed - it's a fun series.
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2023, 10:02 AM,
RE: LFO CMBS up to x3
I think I figured it out.

I some how only moved a Shortcut of the turn file from Dropbox.
I've sent the new-new file back. I hope you didn't have to do your setup twice!
02-04-2023, 12:55 AM,
RE: LFO CMBS up to x3
A short cut, yeah that would do it. No I'm seeing the briefing screen for the first time and all seems good.
Author of: Whose Turn Is It? - http://www.lesliesoftware.com/products/WhoseTurnIsIt / CMFI Sicily Pathfinders(not playable H2H) / CMBS Opportunity Knocks (scenarios, maps and mods here)