• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Opponent wanted
01-22-2023, 12:02 AM,
Opponent wanted
Looking for a smallish battle, I am open to either side (if you would like to choose the battle) otherwise I look forward to your reply.

Phil
-Saluti Itlnprd
Quote this message in a reply
01-22-2023, 12:13 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-23-2023, 12:36 AM by Alpha Zwo.)
RE: Opponent wanted
Hi Phil,

I would be glad to meet you on the battlefield and would like to play the US side, your scenario choice.

Drop me a note at thomas.borling(at)t-online(dot)de

Cheers

Thomas
Alpha Zwo
02-04-2023, 09:36 PM,
(01-22-2023, 12:13 AM)Alpha Zwo Wrote: Hi Phil,

I would be glad to meet you on the battlefield and would like to play the US side, your scenario choice.

Drop me a note at thomas.borling(at)t-online(dot)de

Cheers

Thomas
Alpha Zwo
Hello Alpha,

Sorry about the delay, your message must have slipped by me sorry. But your conditions are fine with me but I since you want to play as the US which in every scenario they are side A which starts the battle you willl have to choose one then please make it a smallish one and my email is itlnprd at iCloud dot com
-Saluti Itlnprd
02-05-2023, 12:06 AM,
That is something I mentioned to somebody that should be put in like EF/WF/RS/ME that either side should be able to start the scenario. The way I see it is why go backwards?
02-05-2023, 11:07 AM,
Unfortunately, the way that the scripting engine works with the game, the first side has to start the scenario.
Send this user an email