• Downloads

CSME Multi Launch Rockets
01-24-2023, 11:28 AM,
RE: CSME Multi Launch Rockets
Some informative links.

The SP:MBT database page looks cool,

I like the date there,
and

the link you have given gives this interesting bit of information ,"Standard rockets has a maximum firing range of 20 km, but with the use of latest generation of rockets the range can be increased up to 35/40 km."

I am going to us both of these in my virtual tabletop game. I think I might keep the longer range for present ,as a game device since it was fun ,but I had considered a change in Modern Ammunition for corresponding to a greater range -this confirms my suspicions.

Thanks for the reply.
Quote this message in a reply
01-28-2023, 04:23 PM,
RE: CSME Multi Launch Rockets
I downloaded and installed the free version of SP:MBT.
I had a quick look at the OOB Mod Database editor,
it does work ,I wanted to see if I could gleam some statistics from here.
I think I can.

I even like the art, I worked out Gimp can read the .lbm pictures with a plugin -very good.

I am yet to play the game though from my download . I played it a few years ago and for some reason I could not get into it ,but I did like the random battle/scenario creation in game when you could buy units -all from memory ,have not played much and it was years ago. The selection was fantastic even for unknown countries ,to me anyway. I will give this game another go ,but at present it could be fun to use the Unit Statistics Viewer and maybe check out some of the Unit Pictures as well.
Quote this message in a reply