• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New EF scn
01-01-2023, 02:29 AM,
New EF scn
For those that know me, you know that I used to create lots of HvH historically accurate scn's.  Well seems like all the good battles of WWII have been done Read2  and I have not posted a new scn in a while.  This is a hypothetical scn.  My test players noted this was the most fun scn they played in a while.  LOL Very armor heavy.  Large at 30 turns and a whole German Kampfgroupe of units.  Lots of special units like Russian 370mm Rail guns, armored RR engines, etc.  Best played as HvH. Whip

It is in the scn listing as Resupply in Minsk.  Also attached to this thread.   Hope you enjoy.  Happy New Year. New Year

Majog

Attached Files
.zip   Resupply.zip (Size: 65.96 KB / Downloads: 15)
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2023, 02:36 AM,
RE: New EF scn
(01-01-2023, 02:29 AM)majog Wrote: For those that know me, you know that I used to create lots of HvH historically accurate scn's.  Well seems like all the good battles of WWII have been done Read2  and I have not posted a new scn in a while.  This is a hypothetical scn.  My test players noted this was the most fun scn they played in a while.  LOL Very armor heavy.  Large at 30 turns and a whole German Kampfgroupe of units.  Lots of special units like Russian 370mm Rail guns, armored RR engines, etc.  Best played as HvH. Whip

It is in the scn listing as Resupply in Minsk.  Also attached to this thread.   Hope you enjoy.  Happy New Year. New Year

Majog
Hi,
may I hope ou will play against me?

Michele from Italy
01-08-2023, 02:39 AM,
(01-08-2023, 02:36 AM)michelefarinaossola Wrote:
(01-01-2023, 02:29 AM)majog Wrote: For those that know me, you know that I used to create lots of HvH historically accurate scn's.  Well seems like all the good battles of WWII have been done Read2  and I have not posted a new scn in a while.  This is a hypothetical scn.  My test players noted this was the most fun scn they played in a while.  LOL Very armor heavy.  Large at 30 turns and a whole German Kampfgroupe of units.  Lots of special units like Russian 370mm Rail guns, armored RR engines, etc.  Best played as HvH. Whip

Majog
Hi,

Michele from Italy
01-08-2023, 02:41 AM,
(01-08-2023, 02:36 AM)michelefarinaossola Wrote:

Majog
Hi,

Michele from Italy

Michele, sure.  I am happy to play it against you.  Just send the first turn of either side.  I prefer German but will play either.  My email is [email protected]

j