• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Question
11-30-2022, 07:38 AM,
Question
On page 18 of WF data . I noticed there are H2H games with no comments or game results. These have been well played and are in other pages of the  data bases. 
So what are these doubles or are they scenarios that went through the process of H2H testing. Is there any difference then between these H2H entries and the same scenarios you will find on other pages?
Quote this message in a reply
11-30-2022, 09:38 AM,
RE: Question
If they have the H2H designation it means they have gone through the H2H testing process and have been approved to carry that designation. Hopefully they are balanced and fun to play, but never a sure thing. If there is a scenario with the same name, but one is H2H and one isn't, then I assume the one that is not was uploaded before the H2H process, which can be quite time consuming. It's all subjective, but I would hope the H2H version is a better crafted scenario, though one can still play the original.

More on H2H can be found here: https://www.theblitz.club/h2h-productions/b-8.htm

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply