• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Rumyantsev '43 Released & More!
11-19-2022, 06:26 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-19-2022, 06:27 AM by rahamy.)
Rumyantsev '43 Released & More!
It's time once again for an update on what is happening within the Wargame Design Studio fold. Today we bring you several items:

1) Panzer Campaigns: Rumyantsev '43 released!
2) WDS Turns 1!
3) New & Updated Demos
We posted two blog posts today:
The first covers our new game release, details on the title, screen shots, etc. This also marks the beginning of the 4.01 Update cycle for the Panzer Campaigns series. Older titles are scheduled to start receiving updates in early December. You can click the link below to read the whole thing:

https://wargameds.com/blogs/news/panzer-campaigns-rumyantsev-43-released

Next, we take time to celebrate the 1st anniversary of WDS going live. We remember John's legacy and share some new goodies. The new Little Big Horn game which is the demo for the EAW series. Be sure to read the "Notes.pdf" file for more details when you grab that. Next, a reworked version of the Modern Air Power Demo has been released. And finally, we added a new battle to the Civil War Battles Demo - Williamsburg. See screen shots and more details in our second blog post:

https://wargameds.com/blogs/news/and-then-they-were-one
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2022, 08:44 AM,
RE: Rumyantsev '43 Released & More!
Thanks Rich, appreciate your sharing the great news.

And congrats to both you and David, along with the entire team, on the anniversary. Great to see you all carrying on the JT legacy.

Regards
Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
11-21-2022, 02:37 AM,
Always great to hear that news titles are being released even if it means we have another set of scenarios to load into the DB !!  Wink
11-21-2022, 02:42 AM,
For some reason, Rumyantsev does not show ip in the game list of my WDS menu. Game appears to work correctly, though I haven't had time to play with it much.
Is anybody else seeing this problem? Any thoughts?
11-21-2022, 03:05 AM,
Wink Love Little Big Horn, is so weird compared to other titles
11-21-2022, 03:06 AM,
(11-21-2022, 02:42 AM)Sgt Jasper Wrote: For some reason, Rumyantsev does not show ip in the game list of my WDS menu. Game appears to work correctly, though I haven't had time to play with it much.

Have you downloaded version 4.02 of the game menu?
11-21-2022, 03:29 AM,
The new game has some huge armor battles, in open terrain, along with the initial offensives, etc. Having tested it, there is one battle with somewhere around 1000 Soviet tanks, mostly T34s, and hordes of infantry, against 5 panzer/SS divisions and a few miscellaneous units.

Much more armor than Kiev, at least from the Soviet side. Some of the most fun I have had testing, with some of those.
[Image: exercise.png]
11-21-2022, 06:46 AM,
(11-21-2022, 03:06 AM)Andrea G Wrote:
(11-21-2022, 02:42 AM)Sgt Jasper Wrote: For some reason, Rumyantsev does not show ip in the game list of my WDS menu. Game appears to work correctly, though I haven't had time to play with it much.

Updated Menu program can be grabbed here:

https://wargameds.com/pages/resources-other-downloads
11-22-2022, 06:29 AM,
(11-21-2022, 03:06 AM)Andrea G Wrote:

Aha! Missed that one. Thanks, it shows up now.