• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Polish Blitzkrieg for Panzer Battles Demo
11-12-2022, 10:50 PM,
b_Exclamation Mark  Polish Blitzkrieg for Panzer Battles Demo
[Image: Polish%20Blitzkrieg%20Cover.jpg]

Hello all, I have been working on this little project for awhile, this is not an official add on, but a mod.

The best way to do this is to copy the contents of your install of the Panzer Battles Demo, and put them into a new folder named Polish Blitzkrieg. When you have done that, remove the Data, Scenario, and Country folders from that new copy, then unzip this into that new folder.

I added 1939 Polish, German, German SS, and Russians (Egyptians), the latter are Axis, so they can be played against the Poles in the scenario Battle of Szack. Some changes are the raising of the artillery firepower values, always though the arty was very weak in Panzerbattles, also raised the speeds of the units to better reflect the half hour game turns. There are seven scenario's to try out;
1) 3909 Bzura-Blitzkrieg 1939
2) 3909 Mokra-Blitzkrieg 1939
3) 3909 Pabianice-Blitzkrieg 1939
4) 3909 Swiecice-Blitzkrieg 1939
5) 3909 Szack-Blitzkrieg 1939
6) 3909 Waldowo-Blitzkrieg 1939
7) #421123_01_Oreovo
The last one is from a mod I also included where the Bulgarians are hunting down the Yugoslavian Partisans in the mountains of Macedonia, and older mod from many years ago.
If there is enough interest, am working on a few more scenario's, one larger, team game one and a few othrs, but this series is very time consuming what with the graphics to mod, so if there isn't much interest, this is it for now. Myself and a few fellows tested most of these scenario's h2h, and they are enjoyable, I hope you like them too! There is also JSGME modswapper included, run it once, inside the mods folder are the terrain mods I made for the game you can try as well.

Here is the link, enjoy!

Polish Blitzkrieg
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
Quote this message in a reply