• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for opponent (Diem bien phu)
10-25-2022, 11:16 AM,
Opponent Needed  Looking for opponent (Diem bien phu)
I am looking for an opponent... I am new to squad battles.. I have Diem bien phu.. Can buy something else if needed. (Interested in WW2, Vietnam or korean war). I average about a turn a day.
Quote this message in a reply
10-25-2022, 11:46 AM,
RE: Looking for opponent (Diem bien phu)
(10-25-2022, 11:16 AM)cal755 Wrote: I am looking for an opponent... I am new to squad battles.. I have Diem bien phu.. Can buy something else if needed. (Interested in WW2, Vietnam or korean war). I average about a turn a day.

I am good to go on DBP - want to start it up? I will message you my email address.

Best regards,
Ash
Send this user an email
10-28-2022, 01:15 AM,
I'd be glad to offer my services as tutor/punching-bag! Welcome to Squad Battles - - the best of the JTS/WDS in my oh-so-humble opinion. DBP is a great game, so please feel free to cross swords with me as well. Some really interesting scenarios there.

1 turn per day is a bit challenging for me, would 3-4 per week be okay?
[email protected]
10-29-2022, 10:54 PM,
(10-28-2022, 01:15 AM)Stejones82 Wrote: I'd be glad to offer my services as tutor/punching-bag!  Welcome to Squad Battles - - the best of the JTS/WDS in my oh-so-humble opinion.  DBP is a great game, so please feel free to cross swords with me as well.  Some really interesting scenarios there.

[email protected]

Hey guy, I'll take you up on a Squad Battles, if you have time? 3-4 a week is good with me, any title, fire one up and lets go!!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
10-30-2022, 03:30 AM,
(10-29-2022, 10:54 PM)Warhorse Wrote:
(10-28-2022, 01:15 AM)Stejones82 Wrote: I'd be glad to offer my services as tutor/punching-bag!  Welcome to Squad Battles - - the best of the JTS/WDS in my oh-so-humble opinion.  DBP is a great game, so please feel free to cross swords with me as well.  Some really interesting scenarios there.

[email protected]

Hey guy, I'll take you up on a Squad Battles, if you have time? 3-4 a week is good with me, any title, fire one up and lets go!!

Hi Mike!  It has been a while, we were getting pretty regular there for a bit.  Probably my bad.  I'm just getting over the covid, so I'll send something your way in a day or two.  Man, that itty-bitty virus kicked my butt.  But did not need hospitalization, PTL.  Now, of course, wifeykins is sick . . .
10-30-2022, 10:56 AM,
(10-30-2022, 03:30 AM)Stejones82 Wrote:
(10-29-2022, 10:54 PM)Warhorse Wrote:

[email protected]

Hi Mike!  It has been a while, we were getting pretty regular there for a bit.  Probably my bad.  I'm just getting over the covid, so I'll send something your way in a day or two.  Man, that itty-bitty virus kicked my butt.  But did not need hospitalization, PTL.  Now, of course, wifeykins is sick . . .
Hey Steve, sounds great!! Sorry to hear of that covid thing, glad you are on the rebound!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/