• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Missing the SP08512.bit file causing the game to crash!
10-19-2022, 06:50 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-19-2022, 07:01 AM by Verdun1916.)
Help  Missing the SP08512.bit file causing the game to crash!
Hi, guys!

It seems my download og the Cold War Mod is missing a .bit file. The SP08512.bit file to be precise.

I noticed this during the first scenario of the French Foreign Legion Campaign after I had targeted the enemy for two air strikes. After the A/I had had it's turn and I innitiated my next turn the two air strikes started. However then I get an error message dialog telling me said SP08512.bit file is missing. And once I click the OK button on the dialog in question the game crashes to desktop.

Anyone else who has had this problem?

Anyone knows were to get hold of this missing file?

Cheers/Max
Quote this message in a reply
10-19-2022, 10:27 AM,
RE: Missing the SP08512.bit file causing the game to crash!
(10-19-2022, 06:50 AM)Verdun1916 Wrote: Hi, guys!

It seems my download og the Cold War Mod is missing a .bit file. The SP08512.bit file to be precise.

I noticed this during the first scenario of the French Foreign Legion Campaign after I had targeted the enemy for two air strikes. After the A/I had had it's turn and I innitiated my next turn the two air strikes started. However then I get an error message dialog telling me said SP08512.bit file is missing. And once I click the OK button on the dialog in question the game crashes to desktop.

Cheers/Max

I fixed it, here is a zip with the file in it, unzip into the Cold War game folder, enjoy!! SP08512 bit file
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
10-20-2022, 06:07 AM,
(10-19-2022, 10:27 AM)Warhorse Wrote:

Cheers/Max

I fixed it, here is a zip with the file in it, unzip into the Cold War game folder, enjoy!! SP08512 bit file

Mike, you are a life saver! Thank you for the help! Big Grin

Cheers/Max
10-20-2022, 10:24 AM,
(10-20-2022, 06:07 AM)Verdun1916 Wrote:
(10-19-2022, 10:27 AM)Warhorse Wrote:

Cheers/Max

Mike, you are a life saver! Thank you for the help! Big Grin

Cheers/Max

You're welcome Sir!!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/