• Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Scenario of the Month: September 2022 - Pairings
11-05-2022, 12:25 AM,
RE: Scenario of the Month: September 2022 - Pairings
CMFB: A Muddy Affair
Guardsman -Cargol game finished.

Axis total victory. A good game it was.
There was a time in the fight when my forces (Axis) were hard-pressed and almost cracked, but they managed to fight back and regain all the objectives. A fun scenario that is slightly Pro Axis IMO.
Do not believe what you think
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2022, 02:41 AM,
CMRT: FR Feierabend: Expecting_at_crossroad - a1steaks
Game finisched. Soviet Major Victory.
11-12-2022, 09:39 AM,
Mmm yet another player compensating for their lack of tactical ability by area firing anything that had a rifle firing out of it for half a turn.
I wish my troops were telepathic, they probably will be now when I return the favor handsomely.
12-14-2022, 05:06 AM,
(11-12-2022, 09:39 AM)Artkin Wrote: Mmm yet another player compensating for their lack of tactical ability by area firing anything that had a rifle firing out of it for half a turn.
I wish my troops were telepathic, they probably will be now when I return the favor handsomely.

I've yet to play against someone who doesn't use this as a tactic. The LOS mechanics are a little wonky and I find the AI doesn't cope well with spotting an enemy once and then losing LOS. If I spot a unit and somehow lose LOS I'm damn well going to just have my guys area fire to put some lead down range. 

I actually have a screen cap video (see link below) from a game where my BTR spots a Bradley, fires at the Bradley with 3 rounds then another 3 or 4 rounds, looses LOS because the smoke from the shots only to have the Bradley fire 2 ATGM taking the BTR out. Look if there was half decent tac AI in this game the BTR would have just kept dumping rounds down range and so sometime we have to be that hand of god from above telling units to area fire. 

https://streamable.com/xed9yp
12-22-2022, 01:53 AM,
MFB: A Muddy Afair
Panzer Lehr - liberty24
Game Finished - U.S. Army Minor Victory
To The LAST Man, with the LAST round ... We FIGHT!!![Image: CM.png]
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." ~ Napoleon
01-17-2023, 07:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-17-2023, 07:26 PM by Artkin.)
Both of my opponents ceased sending turns to me.
In "A Muddy Affair" vs. Weapon2010 I was essentially victorious knocking out most of the American armor and leaving the rest in a check mate'd position. The american infantry was wiped out and I was in the progress of counterattacking through the outskirts of the town. All objectives belonged to me. I lost maybe 20-25 infantry and one tank (Crew 100% intact). All objectives were firmly under my grasp.
In "FR Feierabend" vs Marco2Marzo I have killed a few Jpz 70 and a couple half tracks with ZERO losses on my side. I was not as far through this scenario as "A muddy affair".
I am confident both games would have been total victories for me if finished. Disappointing.
Edit:
Just realized a turn was misnamed in "FR Feirabend". It is now my turn to play. Nevermind I will finish it out.
01-20-2023, 02:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-20-2023, 04:09 PM by Panzer Lehr.)
(01-17-2023, 07:24 PM)Artkin Wrote: Both of my opponents ceased sending turns to me . . .

Read rule #6 in the FAQ section Ladder Commander is raz_atoth
Assistant Ladder Commander is A Canadian Cat
01-27-2023, 11:17 AM,
(01-20-2023, 02:19 AM)Panzer Lehr Wrote:
(01-17-2023, 07:24 PM)Artkin Wrote: Both of my opponents ceased sending turns to me . . .

Read rule #6 in the FAQ section Ladder Commander is raz_atoth
Assistant Ladder Commander is A Canadian Cat

Thank you I will reach out to my opponents and if I don't hear back I will report in.
01-14-2024, 07:32 AM,
A Canadian Cat - Panzer Lehr [Finished]