• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

CMRT Studienka
07-27-2022, 09:30 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-27-2022, 09:31 AM by Captain K.)
CMRT Studienka
Looking to play above mentioned scenario.
It is a whopper that lasts 3 hours so please do not take this bid unless you are serious in finishing what you start.

First you choose what side you want. Then we play. Just a couple of rules first.

No artillery calling before kickoff for either side.
And no artillery smashing oponents deploy/reinforcement area within 200 meters. Approximately, dibdob.
If you want a ladder then thats fine. Just say so before hand.
And please dont let me hear the words " I dont mind"

You pick. (side)
You choose. (ladder)
Quote this message in a reply
07-30-2022, 08:19 AM,
RE: CMRT Studienka
I'm interested in trying this one out but cannot find the scenario anywhere. Can you add it to the Blitz scenarios as a download?
08-03-2022, 05:26 AM,
(07-30-2022, 08:19 AM)Stonecutter Wrote: I'm interested in trying this one out but cannot find the scenario anywhere. Can you add it to the Blitz scenarios as a download?

If you have Red thunder you should have this scenario to. It´s a large scenario that came with the game.
    But no matter. I´m sorry to disapoint you, but I have a game going, and given the lenght of this one. I´m not to keen to play two of them at the same time. 

It might be interesting to try it as Germans, but currently I´m playing it blind as the Russians, and I kinda want to keep it that way :)

Thank you though.
08-04-2022, 06:08 AM,
(07-30-2022, 08:19 AM)Stonecutter Wrote: I'm interested in trying this one out but cannot find the scenario anywhere. Can you add it to the Blitz scenarios as a download?

However I´d be happy to play some other Scenario against you though.
   You can pick one out if you want and set the rules etc.

I have Red thunder and Italy with all the add ons for both of them.