• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Panzer Campaigns Unit Values
07-10-2022, 11:40 AM,
Help  Panzer Campaigns Unit Values
I am just returning to the game after a very long hiatus and I am playing some warm up matches against the AI to relearn the rules of the various genres of the Tiller/WDS games.

I have a question. In the Air Mission Dialog box of Panzer Campaigns, what are the three values represented? I know one of the values is hard attack and another is soft attack but, which is which and what is the third value represented? I have been going through the rules and cannot find what I'm looking for.

Any help would be appreciated.
Quote this message in a reply
07-10-2022, 12:11 PM,
RE: Panzer Campaigns Unit Values
(07-10-2022, 11:40 AM)Red Bird Wrote: I have a question. In the Air Mission Dialog box of Panzer Campaigns, what are the three values represented? I know one of the values is hard attack and another is soft attack but, which is which and what is the third value represented? I have been going through the rules and cannot find what I'm looking for.

From the main program manual (pzc.pdf) of the Mius demo, page 30, "Air Mission Dialog":

Quote:The number before the name of the airplane type indicates the number of aircraft in that unit. The three numbers (separated by slashes) following the name of the aircraft type are the hard-attack value, soft-attack value, and defense value of the aircraft type.

Hope that helps!
07-10-2022, 12:18 PM,
RE: Panzer Campaigns Unit Values
(07-10-2022, 12:11 PM)Xerxes77 Wrote:
(07-10-2022, 11:40 AM)Red Bird Wrote: I have a question. In the Air Mission Dialog box of Panzer Campaigns, what are the three values represented? I know one of the values is hard attack and another is soft attack but, which is which and what is the third value represented? I have been going through the rules and cannot find what I'm looking for.

From the main program manual (pzc.pdf) of the Mius demo, page 30, "Air Mission Dialog":

Quote:The number before the name of the airplane type indicates the number of aircraft in that unit. The three numbers (separated by slashes) following the name of the aircraft type are the hard-attack value, soft-attack value, and defense value of the aircraft type.

Hope that helps!

Thank you very much. I really appreciate it.