• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

PBEM
07-04-2022, 01:03 PM,
PBEM
I have been away from the club for about 15 years or more and I have some questions.

In addition to the .bte file required to be sent I recall sending another file to my opponents as well before I zipped them for transmission.

What was that file?

Note: I have most of the JTS/WDS games from all periods and am looking to get active again. Divorce and retirement will do that for you... Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2022, 01:14 PM,
RE: PBEM
I only ever send the .bte file and have never had a problem.
07-04-2022, 01:20 PM,
(07-04-2022, 01:03 PM)Red Bird Wrote: I have been away from the club for about 15 years or more and I have some questions.

In addition to the .bte file required to be sent I recall sending another file to my opponents as well before I zipped them for transmission.

What was that file?

Note: I have most of the JTS/WDS games from all periods and am looking to get active again. Divorce and retirement will do that for you... Big Grin

[Image: 6cd92b4032welcome%20back.gif]

If playing the WDS games via PBEM, you only need to send the one game file and no need to zip it up.
07-04-2022, 03:03 PM,
(07-04-2022, 01:20 PM)Compass Rose Wrote:
(07-04-2022, 01:03 PM)Red Bird Wrote: I have been away from the club for about 15 years or more and I have some questions.

What was that file?

[Image: 6cd92b4032welcome%20back.gif]

If playing the WDS games via PBEM, you only need to send the one game file and no need to zip it up.

Thank you guys for the help.