• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

warhammer 40k panzerblitz
06-25-2022, 05:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-06-2022, 09:49 PM by panzerleader.)
warhammer 40k panzerblitz
some ultramarines counters that i've made for use with a warhammer 40k panzerblitz variant called warhammerblitz

.pdf   ultramarines 1.pdf (Size: 637.63 KB / Downloads: 13)
Quote this message in a reply
09-18-2022, 01:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-18-2022, 01:30 PM by Sean.)
RE: warhammer 40k panzerblitz
Are there any other files for this variant?

Is there a homepage for "warhammerblitz".

I own all of the 3 original Panzer Leader series Board Games ,and recently have been playing around a bit on TableTop Simulator with mixing and matching parts from say Arab Israeli Wars with for example Panzer Blitz and having a bit of fun solo. I even have my own Arcade Style Homebrew Rules that I have used for a couple of years . My Homebrew is a mash up of WAW85 and W40k ,where there is a To Hit Roll and also a Saving Throw.I came up with the system myself before I had even heard of WAW85 ,but my system is very similar and uses the Panzer Leader as a statblock to work out my die rolls.
11-08-2022, 01:56 AM,
RE: warhammer 40k panzerblitz
(09-18-2022, 01:28 PM)Barly Wrote: Are there any other files for this variant?

Is there a homepage for "warhammerblitz".

I own all of the 3 original Panzer Leader series Board Games ,and recently have been playing around a bit on TableTop Simulator with mixing and matching parts from say Arab Israeli Wars with for example Panzer Blitz and having a bit of fun solo. I even have my own Arcade Style Homebrew Rules that I have used for a couple of years . My Homebrew is a mash up of WAW85 and W40k ,where there is a To Hit Roll and also a Saving Throw.I came up with the system myself before I had even heard of WAW85 ,but my system is very similar and uses the Panzer Leader as a statblock to work out my die rolls.

no there is no homepage, i came across a couple of counters on a blog about 7 or 8 years ago, and decided to make my own counters, i have put more counters for this on boardgamegeek, also have posted pis of the other counters in my files section here