• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Korea 85
06-22-2022, 01:09 AM,
Korea 85
[font="Lucida Grande", "Trebuchet MS", Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I have always wanted to this monstrosity 0615_01: The Frontier of Freedom (Chinese Intervention)_Alt[/font]
[font="Lucida Grande", "Trebuchet MS", Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I f anyone has no life like me and wants to give it a go let me know. I'll take either side.[/font]
[font="Lucida Grande", "Trebuchet MS", Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]blackburnedATbellsouthDOTnet[/font]
Quote this message in a reply
06-22-2022, 02:35 PM,
RE: Korea 85
I've just bought the game, but I think that this huge campaign might be a bit much.

Are you interested in playing a shorter scenario and seeing how that goes? I've not played any of the WDS games in PBEM before but I'm a relatively experienced wargamer at this point and play multiplayer games fairly regularly.

If so let me know. I'm open to the idea of playing a huge campaign eventually, although currently just playing the AI on the original "The Frontier of Freedom" to see if I can handle finishing it.
06-22-2022, 11:34 PM,
RE: Korea 85
(06-22-2022, 02:35 PM)BATTLEMODE Wrote: I've just bought the game, but I think that this huge campaign might be a bit much.

Are you interested in playing a shorter scenario and seeing how that goes? I've not played any of the WDS games in PBEM before but I'm a relatively experienced wargamer at this point and play multiplayer games fairly regularly.

If so let me know. I'm open to the idea of playing a huge campaign eventually, although currently just playing the AI on the original "The Frontier of Freedom" to see if I can handle finishing it.

sure send me an email and we can pick one.