• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New to PzC, anyone for Smolensk '41?
06-12-2022, 02:31 AM,
Opponent Wanted  New to PzC, anyone for Smolensk '41?
Hello everyone, I've recently picked up Smolensk '41 and have gotten the basics down, but it's my first time playing this type of game and my tactics/strategy could use some work. I'd like to have a friendly game with someone to get a handle on what works and what doesn't. I think something on the medium/small-medium side might be nice to open some more choices without being overwhelming. Feel free to toss me your suggestions though.
Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2022, 02:33 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-12-2022, 02:53 AM by Liebchen.)
RE: New to PzC, anyone for Smolensk '41?
(06-12-2022, 02:31 AM)ShipwreckedFool Wrote: Hello everyone, I've recently picked up Smolensk '41 and have gotten the basics down, but it's my first time playing this type of game and my tactics/strategy could use some work. I'd like to have a friendly game with someone to get a handle on what works and what doesn't. I think something on the medium/small-medium side might be nice to open some more choices without being overwhelming. Feel free to toss me your suggestions though.

Email me at d.a.yomtov (at) gmail and I'll send you a file. You're the Germans and must cross the river, take Mogilev, or some combination of them.
06-12-2022, 02:39 AM,
RE: New to PzC, anyone for Smolensk '41?
(06-12-2022, 02:31 AM)ShipwreckedFool Wrote: Hello everyone, I've recently picked up Smolensk '41 and have gotten the basics down, but it's my first time playing this type of game and my tactics/strategy could use some work. I'd like to have a friendly game with someone to get a handle on what works and what doesn't. I think something on the medium/small-medium side might be nice to open some more choices without being overwhelming. Feel free to toss me your suggestions though.

[Image: 50ce15bfab98212195206.0374966001326794744.gif]