• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

H2H Playtesters
04-26-2022, 05:10 PM,
H2H Playtesters
Just a reminder that the Blitz awards ladder points to players who are willing to sign up for H2H playtesting. Details and FAQs can be found by following the H2H link in the top nav. There are currently 4 scenarios submitted for playtesting in CSx2, two of which have completed a first round of testing with reports back to the designer for tweaking. Two other scenarios have yet to be tested. Please consider helping out. We really need more balanced PBEM scenarios created and this is a great way to do it.

Thanks,
Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2022, 10:08 AM,
RE: H2H Playtesters
Yeah what Dave says is true!

Also I think (Dave correct me if I'm wrong) the more testing you do, the greater reward in points going forward. So there is incentive from the ladder to play test more scenarios! Big Grin
04-27-2022, 12:11 PM,
RE: H2H Playtesters
(04-27-2022, 10:08 AM)Big Ivan Wrote: Yeah what Dave says is true!

Also I think (Dave correct me if I'm wrong) the more testing you do, the greater reward in points going forward. So there is incentive from the ladder to play test more scenarios! Big Grin

Each test = 10 ladder points per size modifier. So if the scenario has a size modifier of 30, the tester gets 30 ladder points after he submits his playtest report (provided it's filled out correctly). So yes, the more tests, the greater the reward. Note, however, that you can't submit victories, so your win/draw/loss record and ELO all remain unaffected.

db
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email