• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

!!! Attention to Orders !!!
05-16-2022, 05:46 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-16-2022, 05:52 AM by Hobbes.)
RE: !!! Attention to Orders !!!
Just popped back to the forum after a few years and I'm very happy to see there is still !!! Attention to Orders !!! posts and a few names around I remember. Thinking about getting back into the game again. It was one of the best communities and one of the finest games I have played. Missing it.

Chris

P.S. I can't believe I remembered my password!
Quote this message in a reply
05-16-2022, 06:07 AM,
(05-16-2022, 05:46 AM)Hobbes Wrote: Just popped back to the forum after a few years and I'm very happy to see there is still !!! Attention to Orders !!! posts and a few names around I remember. Thinking about getting back into the game again. It was one of the best communities and one of the finest games I have played. Missing it.

Chris

P.S. I can't believe I remembered my password!

Still here and plenty of opponents who would gladly help you obtain your next Centurion medal.  Big Grin

Welcome back, Chris.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
05-16-2022, 06:22 AM,
Thanks Dave. I'm going to have another attempt at playing the game again and hoping to drag one or two people in from other PBEM games. Played a few games recently which have made me realise there are few games as good as CS.

Chris
05-16-2022, 06:26 AM,
Welcome back Hobbes.
05-16-2022, 06:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-16-2022, 06:28 AM by zap.)
Welcome back Hobbes. duplicate post