• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Manual missing sections
03-28-2022, 02:41 PM,
Manual missing sections
I see that the manual does cover any fortifications in any way. There is no picture of what they look like nor any info on what effects they have in the game. I am playing a scenario that has caves and it would be nice to know what they do. Do they allow special movement, special combat results or maybe special detection rules? I was able to find a listing for caves in the WW2 campaign series. Do they work the same or differently?
Quote this message in a reply
03-28-2022, 03:55 PM,
RE: Manual missing sections
Thank for you pointing it out.  I'll add a section for the 1.20 UPDATE in the future.

Regarding your questions:

Quote:I see that the manual does cover any fortifications in any way. There is no picture of what they look like nor any info on what effects they have in the game. I am playing a scenario that has caves and it would be nice to know what they do. Do they allow special movement, special combat results or maybe special detection rules? I was able to find a listing for caves in the WW2 campaign series. Do they work the same or differently?

Caves provide a defensive benefit with an improved TEM. 

There are no countries/units that can utilize caves for movement currently in the game, although the VC/NVA can use tunnels.
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply