• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Reporting games in CSVN?
03-20-2022, 03:01 AM,
Reporting games in CSVN?
Where do we report games?  I didn't see it.
Quote this message in a reply
03-20-2022, 03:10 AM,
RE: Reporting games in CSVN?
Hi Mark,

At the top under Report a Game. Make sure you pick Campaign Series x2 then you will get the Vietnam scenario list.
03-20-2022, 11:49 PM,
I don't have Campaign Series x2 on the list. Is there someplace I have to go to update the page?
03-21-2022, 12:02 AM,
OJW, did you update and add "x2" in your control panel?
I cannot report CSx2 because I have not added it to my cp.

Farmer

HSL
03-21-2022, 07:14 AM,
(03-20-2022, 11:49 PM)Outlaw Josey Wales Wrote: I don't have Campaign Series x2 on the list.  Is there someplace I have to go to update the page?

I see you're a member of the CSx2 ladder and have one win posted against Vendetta. Did he report that? When you click the "Report a Game" link, what ladders do you see? There should be four for you. If not, yes, like Ed suggested, check your control panel and see if the CSx2 ladder is highlighted.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
03-21-2022, 10:39 PM,
Yes, it was the control panel. I hadn't heard that before. So, fair warning, y'all will probably have to remind me if I have to add another new ladder. :)
03-21-2022, 10:43 PM,
Right on! Thumb Up2

Farmer

HSL
03-21-2022, 10:55 PM,
(03-21-2022, 12:02 AM)Herr Straße Laufer Wrote: OJW, did you update and add "x2" in your control panel?
I cannot report CSx2 because I have not added it to my cp.

Farmer

HSL

When I went to Control Panel, it was already there.  Just had to add it like adding to the games you play when you get a new one.