• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Add-on scenarios for SB First World War
02-24-2022, 01:06 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-27-2022, 01:39 PM by Verdun1916.)
Add-on scenarios for SB First World War
Hi guys!

I was wondering if there's a good place to find additional scenarios for SB First World War, especially Human v.s. AI?

I'm looking for new scenarios covering the battle of Verdun in 1916 aswell as the French Verdun offensives of 1917. I find it very sad that the longest and most iconic First World War battle is only represented by one single scenario in the stock game.

I also find the Franco-German sectors of the Western Front under represented considering the French held the majority of it for the most part of the war. So scenarios covering the Marne-Champagne, Argonne, Salliant de St.Mihiel and the Vosges sectors from late 1914 - early 1918 would be desirable. Something covering the two Austrian divisions fighting north and south of Verdun in 1918 would also be off interest.

Any scenarios out there?

Cheers

Max
Quote this message in a reply
02-26-2022, 12:57 AM,
RE: Add-on scenarios for SB First World War
(02-24-2022, 01:06 PM)Verdun1916 Wrote: Hi guys!

I was wondering if there's a good place to find additional scenarios for SB First World War, especially Human v.s. AI?

I'm looking for new scenarios covering the battle of Verdun in 1916 aswell as the French Verdun offensives of 1917. I find it pathetic that the longest and most iconic First World War battle is only represented by one single scenario in the stock game.

..snip snip...

Any scenarios out there?

There are none that I know of, maybe it's time to make some ?
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake. It is impolite."
Napoleon I
02-26-2022, 12:17 PM,
RE: Add-on scenarios for SB First World War
(02-26-2022, 12:57 AM)Embis Wrote:
(02-24-2022, 01:06 PM)Verdun1916 Wrote: Hi guys!

I'm looking for new scenarios covering the battle of Verdun in 1916 aswell as the French Verdun offensives of 1917. I find it pathetic that the longest and most iconic First World War battle is only represented by one single scenario in the stock game.

..snip snip...

Any scenarios out there?

There are none that I know of, maybe it's time to make some ?

Wish I had the time, it's begging for attention!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/