• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

moving more than one unit
02-08-2022, 08:31 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-08-2022, 08:33 PM by phoenix.)
moving more than one unit
Just checking - there's no way to move a column, as there is in Panzer Battles?  I've started Ap Chinh An in Vietnam three times now whilst trying to work out at what range I'm unlikely to lose the helicopters to small arms fire. My fingers are sore from clicking. I know you can drag and release a single unit, to give orders, but is there a way to get a column of units to move like that? Thanks.
Quote this message in a reply
02-08-2022, 10:16 PM,
RE: moving more than one unit
(02-08-2022, 08:31 PM)phoenix Wrote: Just checking - there's no way to move a column, as there is in Panzer Battles?  I've started Ap Chinh An in Vietnam three times now whilst trying to work out at what range I'm unlikely to lose the helicopters to small arms fire. My fingers are sore from clicking. I know you can drag and release a single unit, to give orders, but is there a way to get a column of units to move like that? Thanks.

Hey phoenix, holding ALT while you drag should initiate company column movement. Don't think it's documented though...
02-09-2022, 02:07 AM,
RE: moving more than one unit
Lifesaver! It works very well! Thanks, Xerxes!