• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Partisan units in PanzerCampaigns
01-24-2022, 09:38 PM,
Partisan units in PanzerCampaigns
I know to my pain how Partisan units work in the FirstWorldWar series, the Serbian partisans can disrupt any T-movement within 3 hexes unless they are in turn within 2 hexes of a unit in "Patrolling" state.

How is this in PanzerCampaigns, particulary Japan'45?
I have some Japanese Partisan units and I'm unsure if they have the same ability and what the ranges are, I'm sure the ParameterData is part of this but I'm not sure what exactly to look for...
"Tapfer. Standhaft. Treu." - PzGrenB.13 Ried/Innkreis
Quote this message in a reply
01-24-2022, 10:39 PM,
RE: Partisan units in PanzerCampaigns
The Deception Effect is the same in PzC, the same goes for using Patrolling to negate the effect.

The deception range and effect chance (the chance the effect will occur) of each side can be found under "Deception values" in the parameter data dialog.
01-25-2022, 01:49 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-25-2022, 01:51 AM by Liebchen.)
RE: Partisan units in PanzerCampaigns
(01-24-2022, 10:39 PM)ComradeP Wrote: The Deception Effect is the same in PzC, the same goes for using Patrolling to negate the effect.

The deception range and effect chance (the chance the effect will occur) of each side can be found under "Deception values" in the parameter data dialog.

Hit F4 and scroll down (a little bit) to find your Japanese deception values.