• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

PBEM Game Wanted: Red Victory
01-17-2022, 12:43 PM,
PBEM Game Wanted: Red Victory
I'm a newbie to JTS/WDS games although I've dabbled with them for close to a decade.  Would like to do a PBEM game under the following parameters:

Small scenario (not tiny) with low to moderate counter density.
I will take either side.  I will play a ladder game, or not, as wanted by my opponent.

Games:
Red Victory
Quote this message in a reply
01-17-2022, 04:18 PM,
RE: PBEM Game Wanted: Red Victory
I dont have space to take you on myself, but welcome to the boards am sure you will quickly pick a game up.

I wouldn't worry too much about the size of the scenario, all but the very largest are completely manageable to even the most inexperienced player. There are no 'monster' scenarios like there are in Panzer Campaigns and Panzer Battles where you might be managing hundreds of units. Most games will only take 5-10 minutes to play a turn so many people manage at least one turn a day which means that even a large 20 turn game can be done in a couple of weeks.

Red Victory is a very popular title, lots of great little scenarios there to get you used to PBEM, which is so much better than playing against the AI.

This is a very friendly board so if you have any questions just post them here and we will do our best to answer them.

Anyway, Good luck, am sure we will meet in the field one day soon.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake. It is impolite."
Napoleon I
01-17-2022, 04:58 PM,
Hi,I’m willing to play you a red victory game.
Due to the time difference, I may not reply to your email instantly,but I am sure I can play at least 5-6 turns per week.
If that's ok for you, you can send me the game file, I can play any scenario and either side.

My mail address is han990901(at)hotmail(dot)com
Serve the people!
01-18-2022, 04:42 AM,
(01-17-2022, 04:18 PM)Embis Wrote:
Quote:I dont have space to take you on myself, but welcome to the boards am sure you will quickly pick a game up.

I wouldn't worry too much about the size of the scenario, all but the very largest are completely manageable to even the most inexperienced player. There are no 'monster' scenarios like there are in Panzer Campaigns and Panzer Battles where you might be managing hundreds of units. Most games will only take 5-10 minutes to play a turn so many people manage at least one turn a day which means that even a large 20 turn game can be done in a couple of weeks.

Red Victory is a very popular title, lots of great little scenarios there to get you used to PBEM, which is so much better than playing against the AI.

This is a very friendly board so if you have any questions just post them here and we will do our best to answer them.

Anyway, Good luck, am sure we will meet in the field one day soon.
Hey thanks,

I've got two games started up already in RV, and one Panzer Battles game.  And it's definitely felt like a welcoming board!
01-18-2022, 04:43 AM,
(01-17-2022, 04:58 PM)JasonHanLZ Wrote: Hi,I’m willing to play you a red victory game.
Due to the time difference, I may not reply to your email instantly,but I am sure I can play at least 5-6 turns per week.
If that's ok for you, you can send me the game file, I can play any scenario and either side.

My mail address is han990901(at)hotmail(dot)com

I may not play quite 5-6 turns a week.  Probably more like 3-4. Does that work?  I'll send you a file anyway.

Robert
01-26-2022, 03:27 AM,
(01-17-2022, 12:43 PM)gambler1650 Wrote: I'm a newbie to JTS/WDS games although I've dabbled with them for close to a decade.  Would like to do a PBEM game under the following parameters:

Small scenario (not tiny) with low to moderate counter density.
I will take either side.  I will play a ladder game, or not, as wanted by my opponent.

Games:
Red Victory

Hi, I would be interested.  For a small scenario should good for 5 or so turns a week.  I don't care about the ladder ratings system but will do if you want to.  You can pick the scenario and the side and get back to me.  Thanks.  Tod