• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Youngest and Oldest players??
01-23-2022, 12:38 AM,
RE: Youngest and Oldest players??
(01-22-2022, 03:14 AM)Mr Grumpy Wrote: OK just a bit of fun, we have not done this for a while and it is nice to get to get to know who we have as members here?

Also for us older guys we are wondering who still has any hair left?  LOL

So as a starting point we have Dodo98 at 24 years as our youngest player, any anyone better that? Annoyingly he still has a full head of hair!  Rolling Eyes

Also we have Jim at 69 years for the oldest player, I suspect we have some guys older than that? He confirms almost all his hair has "gone south"  Whistle

I am 56 and as "bald as a coot", so no awards for me............ Helmet Rolleyes

Vendetta is 80 or 81.  If he says he has all his hair, I'm going to take up hunting as my new hobby.  Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
01-23-2022, 12:56 AM,
I was 82 last September, and have achieved the fine art of forgetting what I was doing while doing it.
01-23-2022, 01:31 AM,
(01-23-2022, 12:56 AM)Ed Allen Wrote: I was 82 last September, and have achieved the fine art of forgetting what I was doing while doing it.

You are the perfect opponent!  Big Grin

I am 53, and the hair are thinning and graying, gone are the days of my beloved payot.
01-23-2022, 06:15 AM,
(01-23-2022, 01:31 AM)Andrea G Wrote:
(01-23-2022, 12:56 AM)Ed Allen Wrote: I was 82 last September, and have achieved the fine art of forgetting what I was doing while doing it.

You are the perfect opponent!  Big Grin

I am 53, and the hair are thinning and graying, gone are the days of my beloved payot.

Willing to play a small scenario, nappy, acw, PcC, or PB. Email [email protected]. Pick one and send it to me. I have all of the above listed games.
01-23-2022, 06:17 AM,
(01-22-2022, 03:14 AM)Mr Grumpy Wrote: OK just a bit of fun, we have not done this for a while and it is nice to get to get to know who we have as members here?

So as a starting point we have Dodo98 at 24 years as our youngest player, any anyone better that? Annoyingly he still has a full head of hair!  Rolling Eyes

Also we have Jim at 69 years for the oldest player, I suspect we have some guys older than that? He confirms almost all his hair has "gone south"  Whistle

I am 56 and as "bald as a coot", so no awards for me............ Helmet Rolleyes
01-23-2022, 06:21 AM,
73 as of last June, still have a full head of hair, flowing white locks and matching beard. First wargame was Avalon Hill's Tactics II, ca. 1959.
01-23-2022, 08:24 AM,
turn 47 in a few weeks. I have a very thick head of hair. And only one gray hair. I had more but they were lost in the retrograde movement (don't call it a retreat!) my hairline has been making the last 10 years. We won't mention the hearing aids I got 2 years ago. certainly not.
01-23-2022, 11:26 AM,
Be 63 and retired in July. Being 6'3" means most people can't see just how thin I am on top
01-23-2022, 11:28 AM,
My 2 Cents  RE: Youngest and Oldest players??
Hello All !

Count me down as a senior , too
Now 69+ ; 
Hit 70 next March - all too soon
Yikes !
( ... and still stupid !! )

Tom S.
5 Leichhte Div
01-23-2022, 02:55 PM,
(01-23-2022, 12:38 AM)Outlaw Josey Wales Wrote:

Vendetta is 80 or 81.  If he says he has all his hair, I'm going to take up hunting as my new hobby.  Big Grin