• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Campaign Series Vietnam - YouTube
05-01-2022, 12:40 PM,
RE: Campaign Series Vietnam - YouTube
This is the Saturday live play session where I continue on with one of the larger campaigns, A Week in the Mekong, thanks to a Patreon request. Holy crap, what a mess. B&C Companies/3d/60th Infantry have run into a small VC force and have taken some heavy losses. Down south, Truc Giang Airfield has been recaptured, but there are a lot of Viet Cong at Ben Tre. The task of surrounding and annihilate the Viet Cong battalion sized unit that attacked the city.

Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2022, 12:22 AM,
This is the Wednesday live play session where I continue on with one of the larger campaigns, A Week in the Mekong, thanks to a Patreon request. Holy crap, what a bigger mess. I'm suffering too many casualties, as a whole. This episode focuses heavily on my attempt to recapture Ben Tre. I provide some valuable intel on how to conduct urban fighting. And how NOT to do so.

Send this user an email
05-08-2022, 10:07 AM,
This is the Saturday live play session where I continue on with one of the larger campaigns, A Week in the Mekong, thanks to a Patreon request. Holy crap, what a mess. This day continued the fighting in Ben Tre and attempted to clear the woods to the west of the city. Near the end, night has fallen and I'm in a desperate attempt to get my units where they need to be.

Send this user an email
05-13-2022, 12:48 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-13-2022, 12:49 AM by Jason Petho.)
This is the Wednesday live play session where I continue on with one of the larger campaigns, A Week in the Mekong, thanks to a Patreon request. We played through the Day 3 night, with some successes and some failures. Lots of very valuable lessons learned here, in particular about assaulting. One of the new features is buggered, but will have that remedied by the time we release 1.20!

Send this user an email
05-15-2022, 10:19 AM,
This is the Saturday live play session where I continue on with one of the larger campaigns, A Week in the Mekong, thanks to a Patreon request. We are in Day 4 and it's a slog. I ran into not one, but two ambushes! Freaking Viet Cong. On the bright side, the new feature I wanted to show you last session worked this time. It will be made available in 1.20. What a fun scenario, it's tough and challenging but not too complex.

Send this user an email
05-19-2022, 05:04 PM,
This is the Wednesday live play session where I continue to play through A Week in the Mekong Delta. I spend the first bit going through the 1.20 UPDATE that is going to be released this week. The rest of the time is trying to avoid ambushes, recapturing lost ground and trying to hunt down a Viet Cong battalion. A fascinating fight and lots of fun with so many challenges to overcome! 

Send this user an email
05-28-2022, 12:12 AM,
Here is the video AAR of turns 16 to 20 of the 420 turn A Week in Binh Long. There are seven days within this scenario, each day being 40 day turns and 20 night turns. Each day will bring a new mission for each of the battalions under my command. In this video, I give a brief overview of the last five turns and the actions that I have encountered thus far. Attack plans and future plans for various units. The Firebase at LZ Louisiana 5 has been built, although I ran into an issue. Area ALABAMA is secured.

Send this user an email
05-28-2022, 03:24 AM,
Popcorn 2
06-02-2022, 04:38 PM,
This is the Wednesday live play session where I continue to play through A Week in the Mekong Delta. Some great questions today, they are scattered about the stream, but definitely worth a view. I went over the 1.21 UPDATE that will be available in a couple of weeks. Some really nice goodies in there, especially for those that like the Riverine battles. As usual, I give you pointers on how not to attack.

Send this user an email
06-12-2022, 11:06 AM,
This is the Saturday live play session where I continue to play through A Week in the Mekong Delta. It was supposed to be a quiet night for Day 4, but alas the Viet Cong had other plans. Using my very meager ARVN forces, I went on a mission of cleaning up the VC that I was coming across. How did that turn out? Well, take a gander to find out. Additional information on the 1.21 UPDATE is gone through and we have managed to get through the Day 4 night and have just started Day 5, with new missions.

Send this user an email