• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

WDS survey feedback
01-22-2022, 02:57 AM,
RE: WDS survey feedback
(01-21-2022, 03:03 AM)Mr Grumpy Wrote: Sure the community has shrunk over the last 10 years as we all get older and very few younger players join up, but that is the nature of these games that they often only really attract players who enjoyed the paper maps/ cardboard counter games from the old days.

Maybe we should start a poll about who is our youngest player on this ladder, I wonder if there is anyone below the age of 45?  Wink

.......and does anyone still have any hair left?  Whistle

I guess I'm a strong contender for the title 'Youngest Player'. I turned 24 this month, but I think I'm playing these games since I'm 18 or 19. And yes I still have all my hair  Wink
Quote this message in a reply
01-22-2022, 03:02 AM,
Yup I am guessing you will be very tough to beat on both counts!!   Big Grin
01-22-2022, 05:18 AM,
Hah, as to hair, some of us have only lost a little on top and gained it in the ears and eyebrows, as we get older.
[Image: exercise.png]
01-22-2022, 06:33 AM,
(01-22-2022, 05:18 AM)Ricky B Wrote: Hah, as to hair, some of us have only lost a little on top and gained it in the ears and eyebrows, as we get older.

Agreed......I have always found that transition strange..........Idea2
01-22-2022, 12:54 PM,
David has followed up on the survey results with a response to the many comments and questions about the survey. Read it here https://wargameds.com/blogs/news/questio...y08uRLv4Rs
[Image: exercise.png]
01-24-2022, 12:39 AM,
Wow 24! I was just getting out of the Army when I was that age in ‘91. Glad your here.

I started war gaming when I was 13 in 1978 with at first AH titles and then SPI games. My mom used to drop me off at the U of W and I’d play college kids and professors lol.

Just hitting 56 this year, still have all my hair but glad to see a 20 year old here.

Been war gaming for 43 years so stick with it! You can’t go wrong either new WDS games man.