• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Posted new scn
01-15-2022, 08:11 AM,
News  Posted new scn
I just posted a new scn to the scn database.  It is "Forgotten Battle", based on the documentary film with the same name.  Basically it revolves around the Canadian attempts to capture Walrachten island in Holland on which German's had placed anti-navel guns to keep ships out of Antwerp.   The island was surrounded by deep water, high dikes, marshes, and could only be accessed through a hidden marsh path or rail line on top of a dike heavily fortified by the Germans.   Canada suffer over 1400 loss of lives during the attacks.  It is HvH.   

Enjoy ... 

j

Attached Files
.zip   Walrachten.zip (Size: 62.91 KB / Downloads: 21)
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2022, 12:16 AM,
RE: Posted new scn
Thanks for the new scenario. Thumbs Up

Farmer

HSL
01-16-2022, 06:06 AM,
Thank you! What a coincidence, just watched the movie last weekend from Netflix. Quite enjoyed it, too! 
Do you have British airmen hiding within the Canadian Rifle platoons, too?  Helmet Smile
Visit us at CSLegion.com
01-16-2022, 12:52 PM,
Thanks majog. Appreciate the new scenario!! Big Grin

cheers

John
01-17-2022, 06:41 AM,
I see you supplied the files, but it's not in the database. Did you forget to add it?

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
01-22-2022, 03:17 AM,
Finally had some time to give this one a go as Allied. Sheesh, well done Jorge! Assaulting through Kreekrakdam looks equally horrifying as how it was in the movie!

Kudos!
Visit us at CSLegion.com
02-14-2022, 01:50 AM,
Hi Friends,

Does anyone have time and desire to play this game ?? I played it as a German against Dave and won. I would now like to try being a Canadian. Of course I now have a tactical advantage after the short time. However, I think the game is very difficult for the allies, so it only gives me a small advantage. Standard rules without EA and VV.

regards Peter / panzerjaeger

email [email protected]
Send this user an email