• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New Assistant CS Moderator
01-03-2022, 06:23 AM,
This Just In  New Assistant CS Moderator
Guys, I'd like you all to welcome Big Ivan to the ranks of Blitz moderators. John will be helping us will all issues on the CS and CS x 2 ladders.

I've known John for years, he's an expert at the game and its many facets, and is a tough opponent for those of you yet to face off against him. More importantly, he has access to those trendy corn beer microbreweries popping up all over his home state of Ohio. mmmm. Free corn beer. 

Thanks for signing up John! Salute4

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2022, 08:59 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-03-2022, 08:59 AM by 5 Leichte Div.)
RE: New Assistant CS Moderator
(01-03-2022, 06:23 AM)Scud Wrote: Guys, I'd like you all to welcome Big Ivan to the ranks of Blitz moderators. John will be helping us will all issues on the CS and CS x 2 ladders.

I've known John for years, he's an expert at the game and its many facets, and is a tough opponent for those of you yet to face off against him. More importantly, he has access to those trendy corn beer microbreweries popping up all over his home state of Ohio. mmmm. Free corn beer. 

Thanks for signing up John! Salute4

Dave

Mr. Scud - Hello !

Good pick and fortune with that Big Ivan fellow for a Moderator.
He sounds like a Class A#1 dude.

Wish it all well , and look forward to the future CS renditions.
Middle East 1948-1985 is " sehr gut " - the soon to come Vietnam 1.0 is awaiting.
( ... even tho I think WDS Panzer Battles is more authentic ... Sorry ! )

Ciao !
Tom S - 5 Leichte Div
01-03-2022, 12:59 PM,
We're lucky we have him as a coordinator assit.  thanks for accepting.
01-03-2022, 10:31 PM,
Thanks for stepping up BI! Thumbs Up

Farmer

HSL
01-03-2022, 11:16 PM,
Congrats Big Ivan!
01-06-2022, 12:14 AM,
Thanks guys for the accolades and votes of confidence!  Smile

I'm also not too far from the corn whiskey industry (Bourbon). It's about 5-6 hours down the road in Kentucky!
01-06-2022, 06:55 AM,
That's great news, appreciated, John! 

I see you guys have been busy entering all the Vietnam scenarios to CSx2 ladder while at it. Hopefully I've got time finally to play the game too and meet you all at the ladders Wine
Visit us at CSLegion.com
01-06-2022, 11:31 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-06-2022, 11:31 AM by Big Ivan.)
Yes Crossroads, all the Vietnam scenarios are now in the Data Base.

Dave (Scud) gets the lion share of the credit for making this happen. I just helped with a few here and there.

So, the main thing is upon game release, players can start playing and log ladder games.

Good times ahead, a brand-new Campaign Series game none like ever before. Hold on to your pants players it is way different than what you have experienced before with JTCS and CSME!!

Good gaming going forward for all!!

John Smile
01-06-2022, 11:46 PM,
(01-06-2022, 12:14 AM)Big Ivan Wrote: Thanks guys for the accolades and votes of confidence!  Smile

I'm also not too far from the corn whiskey industry (Bourbon). It's about 5-6 hours down the road in Kentucky!

More like 5-6 minutes.  Just seems like 5-6 hours when you want that drink.   Big Grin
01-07-2022, 01:04 AM,
(01-06-2022, 11:46 PM)Outlaw Josey Wales Wrote:
(01-06-2022, 12:14 AM)Big Ivan Wrote: Thanks guys for the accolades and votes of confidence!  Smile

More like 5-6 minutes.  Just seems like 5-6 hours when you want that drink.   Big Grin

Oh so true Mark! LMAO