• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

3D Graphics problem with Leipzig
01-02-2022, 04:09 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-02-2022, 04:11 AM by Scaz.)
3D Graphics problem with Leipzig
I was wondering if anyone has come across this problem.  In 3D mode, I have disappearing Prussian Dragoons when they dismount.  I've had this with other games as well.  Note: Not using any mods.

.jpg   dismounted Dragoons Liepzig.JPG (Size: 134.83 KB / Downloads: 13)
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2022, 04:19 AM,
a_Arrow  RE: 3D Graphics problem with Leipzig
Make sure you send a email to WDS support and let them know what you are seeing and in which titles you are seeing it in, so they can address it in their next set of updates.

[email protected]

In the mean time, try using some 3rd party mods as they do have 3D units in them.

--Either use JSGME to easily swap out your files, found here:  

https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...?tid=65299

or

--Backup your originals and directly drop the 3rd party mod files you want to use into the game, found here:

https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...hp?fid=262
01-02-2022, 03:14 PM,
RE: 3D Graphics problem with Leipzig
(01-02-2022, 04:09 AM)Scaz Wrote: I was wondering if anyone has come across this problem.  In 3D mode, I have disappearing Prussian Dragoons when they dismount.  I've had this with other games as well.  Note: Not using any mods.

In addition to what Chad wrote, if you could put the unit name in for one of those units that is not appearing?   If I had to guess, I'd say that maybe the dismounted graphics file might not be present in what you have, Scaz.
Bydand
Send this user an email
01-03-2022, 01:00 AM,
RE: 3D Graphics problem with Leipzig
Most likely the oob points to the wrong picture, seen this occasionally in the ACW games. Usually happens after an oob or graphics update, you also see it with some graphic mods. Sending WDS the scenario name and unit ID will get it on the list of things to be fixed in the next update.