• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Linked Scenarios in PZB & PzC?
01-01-2022, 06:53 PM,
Linked Scenarios in PZB & PzC?
Are there downloads available that link scenarios in Pz Battles and/or Pz Campaigns and also any articles on how to do it? (For that matter other WDS/JTS titles as well)

I realise it would not be fully accurate but would help give some continuity to say, the many scenarios in PZB NAfrica1941 from the start onwards.

I did see a while back something on this, I think even on Blitz, but seem to have lost the info.
Thanks in advance.
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2022, 09:03 AM,
RE: Linked Scenarios in PZB & PzC?
Do you mean something that would allow the results of a battle in PzB Crusader, for example, to flow up to PzC Tobruk? Or something else? I remember people wishing to see that, but I don't recall anything that would do it. If you mean a simple mapping of scenarios in PzB up to battles in its similar PzC, it could be done, and someone could have done that. I don't think that is what you mean though.

Sorry, not much help here.

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
01-02-2022, 10:21 AM,
By linked scenarios do you mean campaigns? The Panzer Battles demo includes a campaign module (cp_start.exe) but no campaign scenarios.

I believe the only series that include campaigns are Civil War, Musket & Pike, Napoleonics and Squad Battles... Not sure about Early American Wars.
01-02-2022, 02:27 PM,
Ah I didn't think of linked scenarios in a title. PzC doesn't offer any, but PzB Normandy and NA both have campaigns of linked scenarios.
[Image: exercise.png]
01-02-2022, 04:47 PM,
Thanks for your feedback guys. I'll take a closer look at the Campaign sections of Pb Norm & NAfr which I've still yet to get to.