• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

UPDATES for Modern Campaigns update?
11-18-2021, 01:36 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-18-2021, 01:53 AM by phoenix.)
UPDATES for Modern Campaigns update?
Question for David (Strela), I suppose. Just wondering how things are coming along with the updates and whether we can look forward to any of the Modern Campaigns titles being updated this year? 

Many thanks! 

Peter
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2021, 11:50 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-19-2021, 11:56 PM by phoenix.)
RE: UPDATES for Modern Campaigns update?
I guess I'm getting an answer right now in my mail box... 12 update mails so far and counting...I have 55 JTS titles, so my mail box will be busy...

Incredible work, David and team! Bravo!
11-19-2021, 11:56 PM,
WDS website looks great, well done!
11-20-2021, 12:12 AM,
(11-19-2021, 11:50 PM)phoenix Wrote: I guess I'm getting an answer right now in my mail box... 12 update mails so far and counting...I have 55 JTS titles, so my mail box will be busy...

Incredible work, David and team! Bravo!

Thank you so much for the support.

As for the website - trust me it has been a labour of love. It's nice to see it live.

We will have all the blogposts from the old WDS migrated across soon.

David
11-20-2021, 03:13 AM,
One thing I miss with the new 4.0 updates for ModernCampaigns is the nicer formatted scenario description and especially the list of recommended OptionalRules in them - PanzerCampaigns have them now.

Any chance to see them in MC too?
"Tapfer. Standhaft. Treu." - PzGrenB.13 Ried/Innkreis
11-20-2021, 04:48 AM,
(11-20-2021, 03:13 AM)KAreil Wrote: One thing I miss with the new 4.0 updates for ModernCampaigns is the nicer formatted scenario description and especially the list of recommended OptionalRules in them - PanzerCampaigns have them now.

Any chance to see them in MC too?

These will be done shortly. They were not forgotten but just one of the things that are still on the to-do list. It is a long list...