• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for a couple of games
10-01-2021, 04:07 AM,
Looking for a couple of games
Looking for a couple of med sized games let me know.
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2021, 11:11 PM,
RE: Looking for a couple of games
In the mood for a WWII game, currently playing a WWI and ACW game.
Should be able to handle 2 turns a week for a medium size scenario without a problem, handling the grandson's home schooling takes up most of my day.  Might manage more now that summer is ending and my other major project was just completed but I can't guarantee more than 2.
If that is acceptable you can check my list of games and pick one, a scenario and a side.  I'm willing to play anything I have and no preference regarding side.
10-02-2021, 12:46 AM,
I'm also up for a game. PM sent.
10-02-2021, 12:50 AM,
(10-01-2021, 11:11 PM)krmiller Wrote: In the mood for a WWII game, currently playing a WWI and ACW game.
Should be able to handle 2 turns a week for a medium size scenario without a problem, handling the grandson's home schooling takes up most of my day.  Might manage more now that summer is ending and my other major project was just completed but I can't guarantee more than 2.
If that is acceptable you can check my list of games and pick one, a scenario and a side.  I'm willing to play anything I have and no preference regarding side.

Hi how about a Minsk 44 I play Russian if you don't care and you can pick the scenario. My email is Landser34 at gmail dot com
10-02-2021, 12:53 AM,
(10-02-2021, 12:46 AM)The_General Wrote: I'm also up for a game. PM sent.

I replied to your PM send the game when your ready.