• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Rising Sun scenarios by Jeepster777
09-29-2021, 05:38 AM,
RE: Rising Sun scenarios by Jeepster777
(09-29-2021, 03:31 AM)Alpha Zwo Wrote:
(09-26-2021, 02:04 AM)choffman1566 Wrote: I'm the son of a Pacific war veteran and love Rising Sun.

I would love to play two scenarios by Jeepster777.  Titles: The Capture of Cape Torokino and Twice Driven Off.  Both deal with the invasion of Bougainville.

Both are listed Rising Sun customs scenarios.  Neither has a download link.  I have twice e-mailed Jeepster himself and not received an answer.

Does anyone out there have a link to either scenario?

Thanks!

[email protected]

I have found and attached to my reply a Cape Torokina scenario I have found in the Matrix Forum:

https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4694256

Is this one of those you are looking for?

Cheers

Thomas

It looks like this is the one, Thomas!  Thanks so much for passing it on!  I've been thinking for years about how to get it.  Have extracted the files and it appears to be okay--again, thanks so much.  Choffman
Quote this message in a reply
09-16-2022, 06:57 AM,
(09-29-2021, 05:38 AM)choffman1566 Wrote:
(09-29-2021, 03:31 AM)Alpha Zwo Wrote:
(09-26-2021, 02:04 AM)choffman1566 Wrote: I'm the son of a Pacific war veteran and love Rising Sun.

I would love to play two scenarios by Jeepster777.  Titles: The Capture of Cape Torokino and Twice Driven Off.  Both deal with the invasion of Bougainville.

Both are listed Rising Sun customs scenarios.  Neither has a download link.  I have twice e-mailed Jeepster himself and not received an answer.

Does anyone out there have a link to either scenario?

Thanks!

[email protected]

I have found and attached to my reply a Cape Torokina scenario I have found in the Matrix Forum:

https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4694256

Is this one of those you are looking for?

Cheers

Thomas

It looks like this is the one, Thomas!  Thanks so much for passing it on!  I've been thinking for years about how to get it.  Have extracted the files and it appears to be okay--again, thanks so much.  Choffman

That one is by a different designer. I found the correct one, by chance, while working on missing files in the database. The one by Jeepster777 "The Capture of Cape Torokina" is attached here and a link provided in the Rising Sun database will be added shortly.

Dave

Attached Files
.zip   Cape Torokina Rev. 2.1.zip (Size: 33.04 KB / Downloads: 8)
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
09-16-2022, 09:33 AM,
Thanks, Dave! I'll check this one out as soon as my desktop is up and running again! Choffman